Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kmc

Dark Covenant demos [-complevel 2]

DSDA page

Per SAV88's suggestion, I decided to give Dark Covenant a play-through. Map 1 was fun but the open map layout gave me problems as the pigs seemed more interested in exploring than trying to kill me often times...anyways here's map 01 uv-max in 4:11.

dc1-411.zip

Edited by Maribo

Nice MAP01 demonstration, NoobBait. It's a fast-paced, serious demo, unlike many slower (usually non-record) demos by less skilled newcomers. Looking forward to more maxes from you!

nice demos. i have to ask one thing though. when you chaingun-snipe the manco at start of map05, it looks rather clumsy. are you aware of the "tapping fire" where you keep clicking your fire button for every shot separately? it removes the horrible chaingun spread and all your shots will hit.

dew said:

nice demos. i have to ask one thing though. when you chaingun-snipe the manco at start of map05, it looks rather clumsy. are you aware of the "tapping fire" where you keep clicking your fire button for every shot separately? it removes the horrible chaingun spread and all your shots will hit.

Oh I see thanks. That was a cowardly tactic anyways for that map, I should have teleported through and killed him.

Dark Covenant by Keith Phipps

Map10 (Research Facility) Nightmare! Speed/Pacifist in 0:04

Having just improved my old Stroller time, I thought I'd try it at full speed. This only took a handful of attempts.

dc10n004.zip

Edited by Grazza