Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HumanBones

Odamex Saturday Nitro #46 - BucketDM

I hope you all enjoyed celebrating your freedom this past week, because it's going to end tomorrow. This wad is newer than I thought it was, and it's a throwback to the style of maps that were being made more than a decade ago. In spirit of that, it would only make sense to cap the player limit at 4, but who am I kidding? We don't do things that make sense around here. If you haven't heard, Odamex 0.6.1 was released yesterday and it contains several new features and bug fixes. We'll be using that version of Odamex tomorrow, so be sure to grab it and join in on the fun.

WAD: bucketdm
Maps: 16 (01-16)
Mode: 14-Player DM
Fraglimit: 50
Server: CoffeeNet - MWI1 & DTX1
Date: Saturday, July 7th, 2012 @ 8pm EDT

Hey man, I'm setting up my desktop as we speak. There's no AC in the computer room. No way I can be in this room during daylight hours.

Although Nitro is still getting decent attendance, I have been sad to see less Doomworld people showing up. Why the sudden downturn? :(

Yeah, what Cup said!! I'll be running it as soon as it comes out. I have a few screenshots here in case you were wondering how it went. Pretty decent turnout, I saw a full rotation get done before the server emptied.

That was the first deathmatch event I ever took part in and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to future Odamex events. :)