Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Death Tormention Trilogy demos [-complevel 3 and 9]

Made some demos of the bonus maps(e1m9, e2m9, & e3m9) of Death Tormention 2.

E1M9 UVmax 1:42
E1M9 UVspeed 0:25
E2M9 UVmax 0:19
E3M9 UVmax 0:26
E3M9 Pacifist 0:16
Exe: prboom-plus 2.5.0.6

dt2demos.zip

Nice Death Tormention run. I haven't played this wad in years and recognized only half of the maps. That's quite interesting experience to watch demos for maps you know you've played before, but just can't remember almost anything from them.

I hope you will do a faster run with more aggressive approach in some parts. For example, yellow key room in E4M6 was ridiculously slow. You should use rocket launcher here. And you wasted too many BFG shots on weak enemies.

Death Tormention 3, E4M1 (The Unholy Aquaduct by Kristian Aro), UV Max in 4:30. Another cheap time improvement by me, just like STRAIN MAP13, getting anything faster than Heretic means long, long recording sessions for me.

dt41-430.zip

pe4_dt2
e4m6

max in 11:09
speed in 0:24

Dec'13 was the last time when I had tried to record something. Because this map is quite tricky (=bitchybalanced), now I decide to share this (shit) as DSDA table-filler.

p4e6_2.zip

Death Tormention 2, E4M8 (The Last Hust by Paul Corfiatis), UV Max in 2:23

Nothing to watch here. I just happened to read kmxexii's review mentioning BFG and invulnerabity... which were not used in current Max demos. Also, an even sillier bonus E2M9 UV Max in 0:17

pe4_dt2_demos.zip

pe4_dt3 has boom features on some maps, so it should use complevel 9, while I believe pe4_dt2 and pe4m_all should all work on complevel 3. This should be noted in the title or first post.

pe4_dt2.wad
Death Tormention II

E3M9 Stroller in 0:15.37 - dt2e3m9str015.37.zip

It was bugging me that I wasn't able to conquer this run when I did all of the other E1, E2, E3 runs, so I came back to it. Just didn't throw enough attempts at it the first time around :)