Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Well, here's Doom64 Hectic completed in 35 seconds with 0% kills and all keys, items and armor collected, but I didn't get the rocket launcher or rockets.

Idea for this came from wanting to get that blue armor without dying, and the fact that the Soul Sphere crusher trap disables about all the other traps in the level.

Maybe I could first grab the green armor, then hit the arachnotron room, and get the rocket launcher + rocket boxes, then grab the soul sphere, and the rest of the keys and blue armor.

This is an early prototype of 32X Doom. More info in the decription for those interested. I also made a forum thread about this and the 15 other 32X prototypes out there.

I've recorded two series now, although I haven't gotten far in either (only part 1 linked to here):

Armageddon:

All Out War 2 (not sure if I'll get far into this one now due to the server threatening random banning crap on me for hacks which I do not (like straferunning, seriously, which is not a hack, and aimbot, which I do not have!) have):

Playing my Dead Simple/Doom64 stylish level on Doomsday with fast weapons/monsters, etc...

Cyberdemons "playing" All Out War 2

I spawned a bunch of Cyberdemons into AOW2 and they started "fighting" by destroying the base they were in. The result? Watch to find out!

I want to start a series of some gameplay videos of Brutal Doom and using different wads and levels. I would have more at this time but YouTube takes forever to upload my videos. This is just Doom 1 E1M1. Not a walkthrough or anything.

dood what is with the bullet hole glass???

otherwise nice mod.

EDIT: Autoaim doesn't work. :( The zombie sounds sound like Uruk-Hai. I half expected them to start chanting "Find the halfling! Uuhhhhghhhh, find the halfling!"

Hellbent said:

dood what is with the bullet hole glass???

otherwise nice mod.

EDIT: Autoaim doesn't work. :( The zombie sounds sound like Uruk-Hai. I half expected them to start chanting "Find the halfling! Uuhhhhghhhh, find the halfling!"

Not sure if you're referring to my video or not but it's a feature of the Brutal Doom mod. I believe you can turn it off. I don't mind it, though.

Another one/two playthroughs. This time some sort "Staging Area" feeling level that also features some sort of "Hectic" in it. Both are only using vanilla line/sector types. Might change that though. I think they could look nicer with some more colored lighting, etc..

Staging Area Part:

Hectic Part: