Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yellowmadness54

Which doom have you played through the most?

Doom 1, since I had it first, and this was long before Ultimate Doom came out - I've finished EP4 on skill four only ONCE because I don't really like it.

Thought I answered this already, but oh well. Doom 2, by far.

Pretty even between Ultimate Doom and Doom 64.
Grew up with Ult Doom and then spent countless hours on 64.. And I'm glad Kaiser made Doom 64 EX so I can continue playing 64 and make new maps... Which.. is hard as ever because of macros..

I allways had both doom games (they werent mine they were my uncle's, i was far to young to purchase them) Anyways Ultimate doom. I never played doom2 untill I got doom3 collectors edition, even then i still prefered Ultimate doom. Oh and doom 64

I spent most time playing Doom 2 (for many years it was my only iwad). But "all the way to the finish"... It wasn't many times (about once in singleplayer and once in coop). I always got stuck in city levels and had to use cheats to find way out. However, I like Doom 2 most. Much more times I completed E1, years later. I played it also on deathmatch for a long time and that way I learned where are all the secrets. When I'm thinking about it, maybe I played E1 maps on deathmatch before I tried them in singleplayer - maybe. E2, E3 and E4 I played only once.

Aaaaaaand Doom 3 - three times on three difficulties.

I play Doom 2 A LOT. The only reason I go and play Doom is to see the ending. I find Doom loses it's fun during Episode 2. :/

I must say I played doom(the shareware version) alot when I was younger since my brother had found the shareware version of the game.
Althought, Once we moved to our new flat, one of our friends gave us an old computer and that computer happened to have doom 2 installed on it and from that day, I just played a whole lot of the game as I didn't have the full version of teh first doom.

So many good memories.

I eventually bought the doom collector edition by finding it in a local shop(OK my mom bought it for me **). But anyways, it was doom 2 that I played the most.

Actually played all the way through, from beginning to end?
The Ultimate Doom.

Started up the most times to test various projects or play PWADs?
Doom II.

Far and away Ultimate Doom E1. I just love the atmosphere, the attractive level design and especially the clever secrets. Not surprisingly, Fava Beans is the PWAD I've played most, since it's the only one that captures everything I love about E1.

However, I've never played Ultimate Doom all the way through, since I never finished E4. Love the sky texture and some of the pretty levels, though.

Played through Doom 2 once in 1995. Love the chaingunners and Revies. I play a lot more Doom 2 PWADs because they outnumber Doom 1s, especially in recent works, but the PWAD I've played the most is still Osiris.

UAC_Dead remains my fave single-level PWAD. Just thought I'd throw that in. ;)

Doom II. First game I got when I was about 8. Didn't know about Doom WADS or multiplayer deathmatches, but I replayed the levels all the time. Favourite level- still deciding though

And in all honesty: I never played the first one till last year and I haven't even played any of the TNT ones

Doom for sure, eps 1-3 as I had the game long before Ultimate Doom came out. I don't really like EP4 very much... Doom 2 second, but it really felt like rejected or recycled levels to me, although I do like the new monsters in it and wish they were back ported to doom 1 for ultimate doom. TNT maybe once, same for Plutonia, not my favorites. After that, 32X Doom, as I had it too, and played with my room-mate at the time a ton, but it didn't flow right to me because of missing levels etc. Never completed DOOM 64, found it pretty boring, same the PSX versions had the levels in random order and it didn't flow right for me.

Lots of playthroughs of Doom and Doom II when I wanted to get into speedrunning to cram map knowledge into my brain. Maybe I still want to speedrun..

Final Doom a few times. Still getting familiar with them.

Doom. I finished Doom 2 exactly once. I've finished every episode in Ult Doom at least twice, and episode 1 several more times than that :)

In unmodded form, the original Doom (not so much Ultimate.)

With custom maps mainly Doom 2 since that's what most of them are for.

Not sure if i'll be ostracized for this one, but Doom 64. Always scared the crap out of me as a kid and I loved playing it more than the others.

PSX Doom (the one with Club Doom) I think it had almost 50 levels if I remember. It was the first Doom I ever played my step dad owned a copy that I used to play at his flat since I was 5. Still have it somewhere I do believe. That's the one I've played most.

Doom 64. I actually played that one first growing up. Didnt even know there was another doom until I grew up. I still like DOOM 64 better, it takes everything great from Doom (pc) and makes it better.

Darker
Creepy Music
Better Graphics
Better level layout
Lots of Guns

Again, a great game. I still play it to this day and always will. A game built to last.

Ultimate Doom. So much loving was had for so many years. I'm even been running it over again now for reasons ye will soon see!

Doom 2, byfar. probably have played through that game some 10 times in the past. after that would either of the Final Doom episodes come, possibly Plutonia, and after that the first episode of Ult. Doom (i never did care too much about the other episodes of Ult. Doom).