Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
m0l0t0v

Who`s the third Anti-Christ?

wasted said:

Ah... its simple: the first cloned human will be a third AC... It will non God's creature...

The true is that Britney Spears is a Babylonian Whore; Mr. Bean is a Dragon; and real AC is president of Ghana!!!

That makes no sense.

Well exuse my french then: all that thread about AC is scientific wellknown and highly important international forum for Human Future, Cultural Growing, and exploration of Mars and nearby planets!!!

I don't know what you're saying, but what does exploration of other planets have to do with the Anti-Christ?

well, I could see some relationship between a kid show and pure evil, but I still fail to see any relationship when it comes to planets.

Hmmm, cloning (will someday) creates a copy of a person from teh DNA of a dead person. A study has shown that there is viable DNA on the Shroud of Turin. Maybe the big AntiChrist is actually a Jesus clone we cook up ourselves....

Well if the shroud hadn't been proven to be a forgery from the middle ages, perhaps :)

At the End of Time Jesus will return to earth and rid the world of all evil and all that believe in him will life forever. Well, at least that's what my parents told me.

man of science spoke:
At the End of Time Jesus will return to earth and rid the world of all evil and all that believe in him will life forever.

1. What good is living forever, if time ended?!
2. Were would all the Evil go? to hell? Hell is eternal, so you don`t have to believe to 'live' forever!
3. If God ends time, he`d have no more people to push around, he`d only have perfect angels, that`s no life! Even for a God that would get boring and meaningless. Satan however wouldn`t get bored and would still have a meaning of excistance (torturing the sinners forever and ever). So at the end of time Evil would have triumphed over Good!

just thinking out loud...

m0l0t0v said:

1. What good is living forever, if time ended?!
2. Were would all the Evil go? to hell? Hell is eternal, so you don`t have to believe to 'live' forever!
3. If God ends time, he`d have no more people to push around, he`d only have perfect angels, that`s no life! Even for a God that would get boring and meaningless. Satan however wouldn`t get bored and would still have a meaning of excistance (torturing the sinners forever and ever). So at the end of time Evil would have triumphed over Good!

just thinking out loud...

That's why believing that Jesus will end the world is ridiculous - I can imagine that mankind will become extinct sometime, but it doesn't have to mean that the fucking world comes to an end.

Have you ever heard of "the mystery of faith"? We don't know what's going to happen to us. We can't know what's going to happen to us. That's the point, and that's the basis of faith: believing in something you have no way to justify or prove.

I know it sounds crazy, but it's been good enough for about five thousand years of human civilization.

Your right, and my "faith" is that believing that God or Jesus would wipe out a whole world and let those who believe in them live forever is kinda ridiculous.

Thinking it over a bit more carefully, I realize that this world WILL come to an end someday - when the Sun is turned into a "red giant", it will burn up the Earth and swallow it too.
I can't see how someone can "live forever" after that, let alone survive it.

Anyway, this is just my belief.

One day, aliens will come across the burnt up remains of our world and laugh.

the_Danarchist said:

There's a hypthesis aliens are more evolved humans traveling back in time. I consider it to be actually pretty likely considering their resemblance to humans.

By changing the past the ones involved in time travel can't possibly be doing it, wether because they were born in another place, died, or the science is at a different state of progress. That just doesn't works.

Zaldron said:

By changing the past the ones involved in time travel can't possibly be doing it, wether because they were born in another place, died, or the science is at a different state of progress. That just doesn't works.

You can't prove that, what if their time travel visits are already planned in their future? Who knows, besides it's been believe energy can neither be created or destroyed, well, that's a law yet it's been proven wrong. A small amount of matter that's destroyed creates massive energy.

(Not sure completely about the last part, haven't looked into it yet, but regardless, the point still stands, you can't be sure of anything right now, it can all be proven wrong with one little thing.)

orion said:

You can't prove that, what if their time travel visits are already planned in their future?

There's no time travel then. Or it just doesn't works. Or there is no need for it. And if they know they won't be able to perform like they should to make it right. And if it's intended that way whatever they do is right, and that can bring up a paradox. It's all confusing and shaky.

Yeah, matter does bring up a lot of energy, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the rest.

Zaldron said:

There's no time travel then. Or it just doesn't works. Or there is no need for it. And if they know they won't be able to perform like they should to make it right. And if it's intended that way whatever they do is right, and that can bring up a paradox. It's all confusing and shaky.

Yeah, matter does bring up a lot of energy, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the rest.

I was just using that as an example of how you can't "know" everything, and you can only "consider it" since it can all be prooven wrong just because of a small discovery. Therefore I don't look at this whole time travel thing the same way the magz and theories state it to be, there's just no way of knowing anything for sure these days, anything's possible, that's why I'll consider pretty much anything, and not look for one answere.

Uuh while I'm 100% sure our current scientific model isn't enough to explain everything I'm pretty convinced we're on the right track. Otherwise your microwave or my P3 wouldn't even work.

There's no need to extremely ignore the model. Unless you have conclusive proof, not some random illussion that time travel in this Universe is possible.

the_Danarchist said:

Heh. While writing this, I came up with this idea of a universe a million years in the future, where Earth has been destroyed, and humans have basicaly evolved into a dozen pesky species that are much more primative than the rest of the alien races.

Most people see Humans as a bunch of losers, but our Civilization is indeed mighty. I'm more than sure our pros beat the crap out of our cons.

Yeah there are a lot of problems out there, but look at you, sitting in a chair, staring at your comp, connected to the biggest source of information the Humanity has deviced so far. It's not that bad to tell the truth.

Yeah well a half of this source of information seems to be made of $$$FREE PENIS ENLARGEMENT$$$ messages, and the other one - of exquisitely gay homepages of millions of morons from all over the world, complete with a guestbook and a few animated GIFs. Other than that, human civilization is pretty damn good indeed.

j/k :P

Well, yes, we are (humanity) mighty, but look at us from the other side, from the side of our beliefs:

1. some of us expect alien invasion at the End (Doomday, JuggementDay and all those Fine days to exit (Anathema 4ever :). Their arrival will be the sign of the last show for us, heh. Thats our fear of Nothingness and Empyness of Universe - even now, with all our technologies we dont know a shit about Universe...

2. some of us expect that world will be collapsed and ahhinilated by Environment Disaster or using Nukebombs in new world war. Thats our fear of ourselfs - do we understand our technology, machines, comps? do we still rule the evolution process? Ask yourself. BTW, we all now addicted to our techs, heh...

3. some of us are waiting for another reincarnation, another Burning circle and then turn to dust. Here - fear of emptyness of life, of stupidity of existance, fear of being wasted :)...

4. hey, some of us are still waiting for Jesus and 4 riders (hey, they are not musketiers :); Isa and Mah'Di (well, to tell you truth, it can be one person, becouse al'Koran doesnt says strait about differences); Mithra-Buddha; Savior and other good guys which had promised to return/ to come (heh, they are out for cold beer >:). Is that what we are expecting? Fear of being alone and being unloved makes us so vulnerable for such Reedimier stories...

Summary: are we still mighty and tough? does our knowlege makes us happy?

//for more info bout that: Freud, Jung, Heidegger, Husserl, Tillih, Sartre, Ghandi, Muhhamed, Jesus, Moses, prophets and others...
//SmartAss Production 2002. SmartAss Engine - becouse we care!!!
/SmartAss mode OFF...

wasted said:

3. some of us are waiting for another reincarnation, !!!
/SmartAss mode OFF...

Who wants to come back as a tin of milk??

In the end, Douglas Adams will come back and give us the question to the answer 42. Then god will end the universe rather abruptly. We'll all go to our own little corner in the after-life society which hopefully will be more fun than a tub full of crack, until god decides to ruin it by making a new universe and sending back. It's all a cycle. It'll never end.

Heh... Good ole' religion and politics... Both thought-less in their teachings and practices. I don't understand why anyone would be so inclined to write anything on how they perceive the world is going to end. Since the beginning of time people have acknowledged their own mortality and thus, it only seems fair to acknowledge the Earth's mortality. There is no 'Anti-Christ.' Well, OK... The 'Anti-Christ' is everyone on the planet operating as a whole. Not a single person.

Christianity and all the other religions that seem so all knowing are really extremely flawed in nature. I wouldn't be too concerned with what other people say or what they think. If God was alive we'd kill him too. I don't want to go all gospel on people because I'm probably just pissing you all off, but that is how the world works I guess.

Heresy...Heresy...You cannot escape the flock...

Unless of course you want me to go on. I don't mind a good constructive argument. It's just the people that mindlessly think a certain way without knowing why they do that piss me off. And even then I'm not really pissed off. Just laughing.

Listen, don't take anything anyone here says seriously. DoomWorlders just need something to argue about, and a non-definite thing is always good for discussion.

JavaGuy said:

In the end, Douglas Adams will come back and give us the question to the answer 42. Then god will end the universe rather abruptly. We'll all go to our own little corner in the after-life society which hopefully will be more fun than a tub full of crack, until god decides to ruin it by making a new universe and sending back. It's all a cycle. It'll never end.

Hehe, I remember last time I was in London, my younger brother saw this big, tall building and he pointed and said: "Look! The answer to the Question of Life, Universe and Everything!" - The building had a big, white '42' on it ;-)

Zaldron said:

Uuh while I'm 100% sure our current scientific model isn't enough to explain everything I'm pretty convinced we're on the right track. Otherwise your microwave or my P3 wouldn't even work.

There's no need to extremely ignore the model. Unless you have conclusive proof, not some random illussion that time travel in this Universe is possible.

Yeah, I never said you're wrong, and I'm not ignoring anything, I'm just considering everything. Thinking about it, it's a time waste to think about stuff like this, I'd much rather do something productive.

/me sits and listens to music for the next few hours.

Me finding the Douglas Adams books was a big thing of fate, since I'd never heard of him over here in NJ. I'm glad I did, because my outlook on life has been a whole lot more positive than before. However, I was upset when all the main characters died in the last book.