Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I dunno if it's the same in Legacy, but in ZDoom you can hit the "print screen" button.

Archvile64 said:

I dunno if it's the same in Legacy, but in ZDoom you can hit the "print screen" button.

That's what I would suggest.

Doom II Guy: press the tilde (the "~") key; type "/screenshot" in and press "Enter".

Right, so he has a pic where 50% of the stuff is the console.

More like "Open console with the tilde key, tipe "/bind o screenshot" where "o" can be any key you want and just press it ingame when you feel like taking a shot.

But yeah, I'm more than sure Legacy already binded the screenshot command to the Print Screen key.

Okay, I typed in screenshot and I think it worked. Only thing is, the file is "DOOM000.pcx". How do I open a .pcx file? That is, if I did it right.

Double click on the file. If you havn't configured what program you use to open such type of file, then choose PBrush or paintshop or any kinds of artistic program, that is if you have any, as the "open with" dialogbox pops up.

Yes, I love IrfanView cause of its versatility will all sorts of image files.

Hey for IRANFANVIEW, it says "Apple QuickTime required". That just sucks. Friggin crappy Windows XP didn't even come with Quicktime. On top of that...when I tried to download Quicktime I was getting nothing. Bah

I have that Kodak Imaging software on mine, that's the default program to open .pcx files with.