Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xxbio Warfare11

Old risen 3D version

Downloaded them years ago from a mirror on Doom Wad Station, which is still there though the current files are a couple of years newer.

Ok so it works with the model packs but theres a major flaw.. For some reason when i try to move around theres like a 1.5 second delay. and i installed the update. and it still does it. what must i do??

No noticeable pauses on my XP desktop though there were on the old laptop, mainly when changing and firing weapons. Try disabling vertical sync in the control panel's video options.

i fixed it i was looking in the luancher options today and there was a framerate thing and i unchecked it and now its fine. thanks though. would you happen to have the hi res texture exes? i would download them myself but the risen 3d website seems to have trouble when downloading something

The old texture sets? I have them - BUT - there's a "do not distribute" clause in their text file. Depending on which set you're after (2005 or 2008) I'd need permission from Abbs or Hawkwind before putting them up on MediaFire.