Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nxn

Summer Time

I just came to realize it's May 1st. Meaning one more month, than a little of June and school is over for many of us. Anyone have any special plans for the summer of 2002? I have a choice between visitin my sister in poland and relaxing through the whole summer. Or working my ass off so I can afford a car and a pc that is capable of running the new doom to it's fullest.

My school term ends next week. Actually, today I'm taking two of my finals, tomorrow morning is the third one, and the last one is next Tuesday. The week after that, I'm driving back home with my dad. I'll be back in SLC in time for my 20th b-day.

My boss at my old job got transferred to a different store, and the new guy isn't giving me the chance to move to a different spot in the store. So I've got to hustle a new job once I get into town. The savings I had going into college are starting to run low. I'm gonna try to get some kind of programing job, or failing that, get a job at Fred Meyer's or something. My dad wants me to get a job at his cousin's advertising firm, but they probably have no need for a programmer, and HTML monkeys are a dime a dozen anymore.

I also have some three or four projects I've been putting off for the last two years, that I should seriously start working on.

Dammit, a month and a half left of school...too damn much...

I have way too many places to go this summer -- a week at the Jersey shore, a week at camp, two weeks in Minnesota, and a week in cross country training at Deep Creek, Maryland. Bleh.

On the bright side, I turn 16 on Sept. 4, meaning I can get my permit =)

And this summer we get to... do exactly the same shit we do every season. Sometimes i almost miss school.
Almost...

Heh, my school term doesn't end until June - [sarcasm]I've got lots of exams to look forward to, yay![/sarcasm]

Lut - you provide the weed, i'll bring vodka. lots and lots of vodka.

Spike said:

Lut - you provide the weed, i'll bring vodka. lots and lots of vodka.

you're asking the wrong person for weed buddy.

i haven't been stoned in six months. i haven't been drunk in... oh yeah, last week.
Life's slow when you live in poverty...

My 2nd session in Cegep finishes in 3 weeks and then it's back to the Biodome working my ass of to buy euh...things ? Yeah , things, I guess... Summer passes so quickly when you do 5-6-7 days working but it's cool cause I'll see my job friends again and we'll go kick people ass in paintball.

Spike said:

i haven't been stoned in six months.

stop, you'll give me nightmares.

Heh, maybe this will terrify you.

I've NEVER been stoned.

As for summer, probably work on some doom stuff, post here, and die from heat stroke (optional)

Submerge said:

I've NEVER been stoned.

/me sheds a tear for you
If only I had people to sell my weed to, I could transform the 500 I have now to 1000 by the end of the school year, go to poland, come back and still have enough money for a new pc. As for a car I'd steal my mom's 92 piece of shit in which the windows don't even close, unless you push them up with your hands.

orion said:

Meaning one more month, than a little of June and school is over for many of us.

HA! YOU DON'T END UNTIL JUNE???? ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! :P

Then again, we start in August, :(

the_Danarchist: Ditto.

orion said:

you're asking the wrong person for weed buddy.

Yep, he should be asking ME! :P

Weedster said:

HA! YOU DON'T END UNTIL JUNE???? ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! :P
Then again, we start in August, :(

no, no, we don't start till almost november, they're doing construction at our school through the whole summer. They already started, damn assholes make it impossible to concentrate. I mean who wants to know what Y equalls when you can see a dude almost have his head split open by a falling metal pipe?

the_Danarchist said:

I'm going to work on getting my driver's liscence.

WTF, aren't you 18 already?

orion said:

no, no, we don't start till almost november, they're doing construction at our school through the whole summer. They already started, damn assholes make it impossible to concentrate. I mean who wants to know what Y equalls when you can see a dude almost have his head split open by a falling metal pipe?

Heh, try going to school across the street from a national armory every day for ten years. We'd have to pause our recess every day while some gigantic behemoth of a tank took twenty minutes to rumble down the street. Not to mention the noxious fumes from all the gas they had stored in there, plus the 400 or so times they painted the place...

999cop said:

grounded as always

Pffft....even the few times I HAVE been grounded (not to sound like a goody goody), I never followed what they said. I'm good with that stuff ;)

It's Winter you crazy freaks.

I'll be doing exactly what I'm doing right now. Sans Millennium.

Archvile64 said:

Heh, try going to school across the street from a national armory every day for ten years. We'd have to pause our recess every day while some gigantic behemoth of a tank took twenty minutes to rumble down the street. Not to mention the noxious fumes from all the gas they had stored in there, plus the 400 or so times they painted the place...

man I don't know what you're talking about, I'd love to see a tank going by my school? and recess? we stopped having those in 5th grade. We just have lunch now.

Archvile64 said:

WTF, aren't you 18 already?

Yes. Now shut the Hell up.

orion said:

Man, My school is under construction as well. We had a nice little courtyard, but it's been torn up and it looks like A swamp now. What state do you live in orion? apparently my school is getting a complete remodeling, and fresh paint. Maroon and Gray (gags)

orion said:

man I don't know what you're talking about, I'd love to see a tank going by my school? and recess? we stopped having those in 5th grade. We just have lunch now.

Yeah, but it got old after a while...and the fumes...ugh...plus the army guys were total assholes :P

And I went to the same school for ten years, so we had recess every day unless it was bad weather. Now we just have lunch.

Zaldron said:

It's Winter you crazy freaks.

Maybe for you it is, you Argentinian frad :P

Archvile64 said:

Maybe for you it is, you Argentinian frad :P

Ok, we need to know wich half of the earth has more mass. That way we can officially tell if it's Summer or Winter.