Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Phml

Baker's Dozen demos [-complevel 2]

Memfis said:

^ I found two demos by Heretic for this map.
uv speed http://hellscauldron.narod.ru/er01-423.zip
uv max http://hellscauldron.narod.ru/er01-819.zip
But they are for the old version (from First Demo Contest 1) and may not play back correctly with bd.wad. I can't test on this computer, will check it tomorrow and try to find the old wad if necessary.

Memfis, both demos by Heretic desynched for me, which is a shame.

Comments: The movements in this demo look absolutely horrible because somehow my mouse sensitivity is WAY off today. I don't
know why the hell that keeps happening but it's not the first time and it happened with my old laptop & mouse as well.

If you use a wireless mouse, low-ish battery power can affect the way your mouse responds, even if the batteries still have enough power for it to function. Depending on the type of surface you use, sudden changes in humidity or temperature can be nettlesome too. Mouse pads can sop up oils from your hand as well.

rdwpa said:

If you use a wireless mouse, battery power affect your the way your mouse responds, even if the batteries have a lot of power. Depending on the type of surface you use, sudden changes in humidity or temperature can be nettlesome too. Mouse pads can sop up oils from your hand as well.

Ya, I use a wireless mouse. Mouse pad I don't have but it could definitely be one of the other things that causes the problem; I thought the only common denominator was glboom+ but the old mouse was wireless too... I'll have to look into it, thanks for the help!

wireless mice D:

only half joking. there was a good LTT video about the high-end (ie expensive as hell) ones being as good as wired these days.