Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doggo120

Hand sprite opinion!

Hello beautiful people!

This is my first hand sprite for a little Doom project I'm working on. Please, feel free to let me know what you think!

Here it is ->

http://tinypic.com/r/ofsu89/6

I used GIMP and and crappy camera :P (took me like 15 to 20 minutes)

Looks great! Usually hand sprites from photos look blotchy and/or mis-colored.. this one looks like it could be natural in game.

Thank you Ed! Actually it took me a lot of time to get everything to work. Now that I 'know' it's a little less time consuming (and with better results).

I appreciate your feedback :D

Thank you guys for your input!!! :)

This project would be the MOST annoying (and hopefully funny) weapon pack ever... EVER (with lots of hyper slow reloads, new semi-useless weapons and much more!)

Inspired by those games in which it takes like 10 minutes to reload (I'm exaggerating, but I think you get the point).

So yeah, we'll see how it goes! Lots of (awesome) work ahead!!

Doggo120 said:

This project would be the MOST annoying (and hopefully funny) weapon pack ever... EVER (with lots of hyper slow reloads, new semi-useless weapons and much more!)

ahahhaha finally! if the new weapons sprites will look as the hand you posted, it will be a lot on fun in some weird mods.

TimeOfDeath said:

copafeel.wad

With this kind of grip? Ouch! Almost feeling sorry for that imp...

I've got to hand it to you (ahem), that's a pretty fine example of photo-to-sprite. Well done in avoiding the patchiness and ugly colours that usually come from putting a skin coloured photo into the game palette.