Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Ledmeister said:
[...]

Hm, looks like the annotations get truncated in the YT player window here. Well, video looks best full-screen 720p anyway. :)

That was pretty cool. Looks like I got the ammo balance in the beginning exactly how I wanted it, I was afraid other players might run out too soon. Maybe permanently closing off access to the rocket launcher secret is a bit cruel.

Dragonsbrethren said:

That was pretty cool. Looks like I got the ammo balance in the beginning exactly how I wanted it, I was afraid other players might run out too soon. Maybe permanently closing off access to the rocket launcher secret is a bit cruel.

Thanks!

This is the last of five speedrun videos I prepared for release this week, and despite its short length, it's a real doozy. To prospective level designers everywhere, I offer this piece of advice: Just because you made a level doesn't mean you have to publish it.

A short video of Lady Gaga from Millennia Invasion killing all Bosses from UAC Military Nightmare in one hit. The most amount of damage I have seen from her is roughly 80 Million on one monster.