Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katamori

Katamori 1024 (Boom-compatible megaWAD)

I rename MAP15 from Military Ruins into Hell's Military. I realized, a simple military base is simplier to build than an infested, ruiny building.

Also, I'll change the MAP13 music. It was The Unforgiven I from Metallica, but now I think, Fade to Black is better.

Uhuh. Also, you do remember that I'm still a tester right? Because I'm receiving no download links for the latest levels from you before realease. Unless you send me tests, I can't really help you. I have my eye for another testing job for a bigger project and unless you send me something, I'm going to have to switch since I can't keep up with more than 2 test jobs plus my CC4 map.

Sorry, Rambosse...I was busy, so I absolutely forgot to send you anything. It was my mistake, I'm really sorry =(

Question for the "audience": would you like to see some WIP pictures about the 15th map? If I don't get, I'll mean no, so I'll get beck to work.

Yeah, some WIPS would be nice. I'm really interested in how the later levels will turn out. Do you have and idea for the secret exit?

Processingcontrol said:

Yeah, some WIPS would be nice. I'm really interested in how the later levels will turn out. Do you have and idea for the secret exit?

Wow, somebody is interested about my WAD... wow =O :D

here are the pictures:

BTW, the secret exit will be available through an air vent tunnel :D there'll be a small part of a corridor and a Wolfenstein-style armoured door. Behind that, there'll be the blue Wolfenstein 3D brick texture, SS Nazis, dead zombies and maybe some hellish flesh :D in the middle will be the gray pentagram teleport that the exit itself.

Katamori said:

BTW, the secret exit will be available through an air vent tunnel :D there'll be a small part of a corridor and a Wolfenstein-style armoured door. Behind that, there'll be the blue Wolfenstein 3D brick texture, SS Nazis, dead zombies and maybe some hellish flesh :D in the middle will be the gray pentagram teleport that the exit itself.

Sounds pretty cool too me. :)

The shots look really varied, and it's suprising that this level fits inside the 1024 area!

Man I gotta admit I didn't like this, it was EXTREMELY cramped to the point of frustration,

btw Kat there's a HOM by the lift on level 2 if you press it whilst the lift is already down

Nice music though!

phobosdeimos1 said:

Man I gotta admit I didn't like this, it was EXTREMELY cramped to the point of frustration

No problem, I can understand you. It was my earlier work without any experiences about the balanced gameplay.

[i]btw Kat there's a HOM by the lift on level 2 if you press it whilst the lift is already down

Will be fixed. Only if I'll definitely continue the work.

Nice music though!

Well, thanks! In a name of my friend :D

Well, school started again and now I have a lot of free time. In my freetime, I try to gather ideas to mapping, which is temporary succesful! Also, Foodles, Tango and other forum members encouraged me to continue that I want, thank you!

I have several ides, so I started to work again. My aim is to make the finished maps more playable, and make the remaining maps.

Here are a short teaser from MAP16: Twilight in the Industry