Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AdAmIzEr

HeLp!!

Please Help!

I am doing a wolfeninstein total conversion, and i replaced the fist, i made the marine have wear a grey shirt ( so when you punch you should see the grey on his arm) but when i play my wad and slect the fist it is invisible . The offsets are right it is a bmp format with 8 bit colors i am using wintex to put in the sprites. I put in a new face ok. But the weapons was a different story. Please help.

AdAmIzEr

Ps. I edited the photos with Adobe Photoshop 6.0

Are you trying to play it with the original doom(2).exe? In that case you have to add all the sprites of the IWAD to your PWAD. I had this problem too a long time ago, and if my memory does not fail, that was the way to fix it. You do have the sprites between the S_START and S_END markers? that might be another problem if not.

When you edit the fist, did you do sumthing with DeHacked?
If you did, go to the "misc" part and check if your SELECT FRAME is the right one (load the original settings and then load yours and compare). If they are right, go to the FRAME section and check some stuff over there. If you put a frame to have duration of 1, it would instantly disappear when you select it and go to the next frame....