Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eugene

Memento Mori II demos [-complevel 2]

SAV88 said:

No, your 8:49 is a record (unlike the 5:44 for your antifavorite map). You accidentally copied that row from your C423-742 textfile :-)

Yep, I discovered it after I checked the attached file. Anyway I upload this corrected one:

***Dear Andy: The previous run of the same time and same map can be ignored due to a mistake in the text file, this is the corrected one.***

mm2-06-849.zip

lol, nice job on finding that out! :P I'll tell you all the others from my playthrough later if I haven't already. :)

Great run. Thankfully the door only failed once. Hate that thing :<

So I've been trying map22 uv-max for some time now. Still haven't got a single exit (I want more armor dammit!) but here is a 10:04 demo where I die with only 30 monsters left. And it's full of mistakes so I guess Artem was right and under 10 indeed must be possible (but I don't think I'll do it).

edit: hmm, I wonder if I should try make the cyberdemon fight with cacos (near the exit door)

m222caco.zip

This map is not very good for max IMO.

In your demo, well, it would be fail anyway, as you left one demon behind in the sewers. Cool to see a few ideas new to me, though.

My personal best is 15:xx, haha.

looks like pretty nasty to get it sub10
I assume the cyber is wandering in the outside area when u return there right? if you didnt serve any infighting dish for him, then it might be good yea

No, normaly this is what happens with that cyber: (FAQ written by vdgg :) )

Q. What happened to the cyberdemon?
A. It crossed an invisible line and teleported him/it self below four crushers, which I activated by flipping a switch near the biggest nukage pool.

I thought that I could make him fight some cacos instead of just dying from the crushers but it doesn't seem to work well. He kills them and still has a lot of hp so finishing him off when I get back takes too much time.

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself, I think you're doing great. Very enjoyable demos. And wow, no armor at all on map18? That's evil.

Memfis said:

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself, I think you're doing great. Very enjoyable demos. And wow, no armor at all on map18? That's evil.

Yeah, there's no megasphere also. Therefore this map seems to look easy bit survival is a problem.

Well, actually it's not that hard to beat Eugene Kapustin's time since he doesn't play very aggressive. Anyway I just leave this time since both runs are the only exit faster than DSDA record.

Map22 max in 9:57
Got a little nervious at the end cause i couldn't find that hk, but still did it in time :)

Now just map09 and 19 are missing under 10 min demo, but i wonder if that is possible in map19

m222-957.zip

Awesome anc!
I'm wondering about map19 too... Well, Peo's TAS doesn't look inhuman and there are definitely some inefficiencies, but to cut 2 minutes from it? That would be impressive.

You mean you lost your way? Because the cool AV jump is there, successful. I never tried this, does the cyberdemon kill you 9 out of 10 tries or is that moment somewhat more reliable?

vdgg said:

does the cyberdemon kill you 9 out of 10 tries?

No, but cyberdemon killed me enough often. Also lift with revenant and room with armor and soulsphere is really bad place.

vdgg said in his M2091015 UV-Respawn textfile:
At least we know now that NM100 is impossible :-)

Thank you for this great idea. Done.

m209s550.zip

Great runs Plut and SAV, I know my text files are as lame as my demos :)

So MAP07 is scheduled for tomorrow and MAP19 in the mid-May ;) Fantastic job I have to say.