Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
joe-ilya

doombuilder 2 lost it's physics

What do you mean? That flying Imp? The map is in Hexen format, so I guess the thing has its z value set.

boris said:

What do you mean? That flying Imp? The map is in Hexen format, so I guess the thing has its z value set.

i can't add walls somewhy

So your sectors are being created with 0 height? Is that what you mean? Try making a sector in the middle of nowhere, not connected to the rest of the map. Does it have normal height at least?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say this might be caused by merged sectors. They can (and inevitably will) be a real pain to the novice mapper. Ruined a few rooms this way, myself.

But honestly, I have a hard time seeing what's going on there.

schwerpunk said:

So your sectors are being created with 0 height? Is that what you mean? Try making a sector in the middle of nowhere, not connected to the rest of the map. Does it have normal height at least?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say this might be caused by merged sectors. They can (and inevitably will) be a real pain to the novice mapper. Ruined a few rooms this way, myself.

But honestly, I have a hard time seeing what's going on there.

thanks!

your first tip worked

schwerpunk said:

no theres just no walls and they're not solid and the walls are platforms instead and so the ceiling

thanks!

your first tip worked