Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Obsidian

Something wrong with Realm667.

I was just looking up Realm667 to check up on there and there was a little label that said "This site may harm your computer". Is anyone else getting this?

Yeah. I get the warning as well.

I blame the UAC. Must be the beginning of the demonic invasion.

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:

Must be the beginning of the demonic invasion.

They're being broken out of the repository as we speak!

Sokoro said:

Death sentence to whoever did that!

No.

I'm also getting a "reported attack page" message whenever I try and load up R667. Google's "diagnostic page" for it seems to further imply it's been hacked, apparently yesterday.

Of the 6 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 4 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-11-29, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-11-29.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

What if some vanilla purists hacked it because they hate decorate and stuff?

Realm 667 got hacked again? The one week I don't go visit it, it gets hacked right when I need some new textures. :/

What if Tormentor himself "hacked" it so that he could boost his ego by reading threads like this one? JK.

I bet it's yet another vulnerability in Joomla. This CMS is a constant source of hacking.

Springy said:

Realm 667 got hacked again? The one week I don't go visit it, it gets hacked right when I need some new textures. :/

What do you need? I think I have the lot.

Atleast it wasnt the zdoom wiki that got hacked. I cannot live without that site, i visit it atleast once a day.

Poor realm 667, i wonder why anyone would want to hack that site?

PRIMEVAL said:

Dag blast it, I need some stuff from there lol.

Should be reasonably safe if you disable java in your browser before visiting, and (if your caution verges on paranoia) clear your browser cache out afterwards.

Tormentor667 said:

Realm667 has been hacked, I am already working on it.

Okay. Let us know if we can help. :-)

Depending, I managed to remove the injected code but I am not sure yet where the security hole is... so if you are a good programmer or hacker, feel free to let us know :)

Tormentor667 said:

Depending, I managed to remove the injected code but I am not sure yet where the security hole is... so if you are a good programmer or hacker, feel free to let us know :)

Where was it injected? On MancuNet we've been dealing with code injection into the .htaccess file, for example.

Well, I hope the site will be safe to access soon. I am going to wait until the security hole is fixed. Let us know when that happen.

Did you report it to police? Such act should not remain unpunished!

Sokoro said:

Did you report it to police? Such act should not remain unpunished!

Which police, in which country? A code injection over the internet could have originated anywhere and I doubt Realm667 has the clout to inspire an international crackdown on hacker(s).

Phobus said:

Which police, in which country? A code injection over the internet could have originated anywhere and I doubt Realm667 has the clout to inspire an international crackdown on hacker(s).

The internet police.

PRIMEVAL said:

The internet police.

Too busy shutting down sites that legally comply with DMCA even when not legally required to do so on account of not being incorporated within the US, and then redirecting their domain names to ICE logos to scare up the little people into obeying their masters.