Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eargosedown

So... how did you get your custom title?

I'd like to see how Esselfortium got his, although I guess he set it himself..

And I think everyone knows about Hellbent :P

I logged on, hacked into the mainframe, located some 'skuzzy' data and used other '80s movie computer clichés to get my title. It was worth every penny.

I don't know about the rest of you gents, but when I'm 70+, I plan on being able to at least have the motor skills and reflexes to get through Knee Deep in the Dead. If I ever lose the ability to play Doom (barring death), just shoot me now.

I should have kept a list of all the custom titles i've had and then subsequently lost. Can't remember any of them now.

oh yeah marching hitler and swirling swasticas.

Eris Falling said:

I'd like to see how Esselfortium got his, although I guess he set it himself..

And I think everyone knows about Hellbent :P

"Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting" was a lame, cloud-related pun on the vague statement of "cumulative antagonistic posting" that was the only answer I could get out of another forum's staff after being banned from there for a year or so. :P

By refusing to dedicate myself to tons of other forums, I guess. There's only 2 other forums asides from this one to which I'm dedicated, and 1 of them is so inactive/dead looking. So, yeah, I just come here more than there.

I asked for mine. This was back when I had my nosign.fish avatar. Its also an awful pun on a James Bond villain.

esselfortium said:

"Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting" was a lame, cloud-related pun on the vague statement of "cumulative antagonistic posting" that was the only answer I could get out of another forum's staff after being banned from there for a year or so. :P

You're just an angry cloud.

rf` said:

I asked for mine. This was back when I had my nosign.fish avatar.

Probably just me, but i prefer that avatar to your current. It's how i recognized you best.

I've changed it myself, as well as my username and postcount so no one would guess I'm a moderator.

Six said:

Probably just me, but i prefer that avatar to your current. It's how i recognized you best.

I always liked his "NoSign" avatar too. Particularly when it became a fish.

Because I haven't done anything quite dumb or memorable enough to be issued one. :C

Just in passing you understand, I happened to mention a little something about football...

and Steam...

and dead celebrities...

and The Blair Witch Project.

;)

I always wanted one, but I couldn't decide on what to get.

"COLD AS ICE!!1"
"Banned"
">:D"
"USA USA USA USA USA"
"benis in teh bud :DDDDDDD"
"Caffine addict"

etc.

Mine is from what a female sergal has. (Google for Goldring wiki to learn more)

I won mine in a contest thread that lüt was doing. Where you had to guess what map a screenshot was from. I still have 2 changes left from that night. :P

plus when some guy askes a question, it is much easier to do this.

<-