Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mmnpsrsoskl

Some good tree sprites?

I don't know if this belongs on this forum or the editing one but anyways..so yeah does anyone know where I could get some tree sprites for use in DooM?

I've seen some really good ones, trying to remember....maybe in tqtrust.wad. Maybe dark7.wad. The authors probably will let you use them, in fact the authors may not own "rights" to some of the tree sprites.

mmnpsrsoskl, any chance you could change your screenshots to .jpg or .gif or something? Right now I don't have anything that'll open .pcx files. Just ANOTHER thing to download.

yeah sorry, all of my work was on my old PC and I couldn't upload JPG's or GIF's...only PCX's...so yeah. I'll fix it up in a second now that I have my new PC...and those screenshots are rather lame, I have to take some more when I get my network setup properly and start working on AH again...

In the meantime, get this.

mmnpsrsoskl said:

In the meantime, get this.

Yeah, someone else told me to get that. However, it needs Quicktime to work, and shitty Windows XP didn't even come with it. I guess I'll have to download Quicktime soon though.

Doom II Guy said:

Yeah, someone else told me to get that. However, it needs Quicktime to work, and shitty Windows XP didn't even come with it. I guess I'll have to download Quicktime soon though.

No it doesn't. I don't have Quicktime and it works fine for me.

mmnpsrsoskl said:

...does anyone know where I could get some tree sprites for use in DooM?

Joe Zona has a palm tree sprite in his excellent Real.wad

Paranoia.wad has a modified, taller palm tree sprite.

Team TNT (http://www.teamtnt.com) has an "oak" type tree sprite in their Retres.wad. It also has a dead "oak" type tree sprite.

Jonas Feragen did a Christmas tree sprite in his excellent XMas Doom '99