Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Graig Colaiacovo

doom = human body allegory

This could be the ultimate irony! I hate jokewads, but end up being part of the greatest jokewad of all TIME!!!!!!1!11one

Fate genuinely rocks.

esselfortium said:

This thread is for Graig's wad and (possibly) related conspiratorial ramblings, not for you guys to make poopie jokes.

Please tell me you don't think this bloke actually has something to say? Unless I lack the necessary gene to see the sense in his meaningess strings of blabber.

MajorRawne said:

Please tell me you don't think this bloke actually has something to say?

He clearly has a lot to say. I think you should stop being bigoted towards the vocabulary-challenged.

BlackFish said:

I'd love to play the wad if someone uploaded them to drdteam or whatever.

Also, according to this thread I must be a burrito.

It's sadly not as exciting as you'd expect. It's a gameplay-only wad where every enemy is a crucified Jesus and every sound is this weird buzzing noise. The best part is that every single text string has been rewritten into the OP's weird phraseology and worldview, even Chex Quest phrases.

For the curious: http://www.sendspace.com/file/lhi2aq

Well, the added difficulty settings are interesting, I guess. Kinda like that one of them starts you off with Berserk, too.

MajorRawne said:

I'd LOVE to start it but am probably the least qualified person here!

THE 33rd VERTEBRAE
32 levels of SATAN

Idea ripped from the mad ramblings of "Graig Colaiacovo", a.k.a. "The Village Idiot of 2012". Map name followed by the bullshit which inspired it (where these differ).

EPISODE 1

Map 01: Funeral Shroud ("bury cloth")
Map 02: Dragon Killers ("all dragon killing")
Map 03: Satan Data
Map 04: I Fought Him Also
Map 05: Animating Force ("[prana is animating force...")
Map 06: Vibration of the Universe ("...every thing moves vibrates]")
Map 07: Atheists Nil (from KiiiYiiiKiiiA's Jabba picture)
Map 08: Your Brain Will Spring a Leak ("brain spring leak")
Map 09: Something To Touch ("vibrate spirit needs something to touch")

DEAR GOD THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN. Cacoward material for sure!

Super Stalin Brothers for Episode 1 boss fight, must happen.

Josef Stalin and his brother Hitler Stalin.

MAJOR RAWNE'S SECRET SHAME

Tanith officer accused of "bigotry" towards spam bots

Appalling behaviour by Doomworld forum member Major Rawne was sensationally exposed yesterday. It is against internet law to discriminate against spam bots, automated messengers who post gibberish on web forums.

"This is blatant discrimination," said some random Doomworld member. "Major Rawne needs to consider the feelings of trolls and computerised spammers."

We contacted the DISGUSTING PIG Major Rawne for comment.

"Feth off you thick get," he snapped. "Stop being so bloody stupid."

More as it happens.

esselfortium said:

We've been found out! D:

Thank god we.... er... I invented a way to teleport from the East Coast of the US to the West Coast of the US in order to post under two different accounts.

So, this thread is about Back to Saturn X 2 and the new maddening monsters in it?

Tarnsman said:

Thank god we.... er... I invented a way to teleport from the East Coast of the US to the West Coast of the US in order to post under two different accounts.

And you are a forum administrator in disguise?

The language lump is an odd read indeed.

// Cast list (must appear in this order)
CC_ZOMBIE = "jew";
CC_SHOTGUN = "jew";
CC_HEAVY = "jew";
CC_IMP = "jew";
CC_DEMON = "jew";
CC_LOST = "jew";
CC_CACO = "jew";
CC_HELL = "jew";
CC_BARON = "jew";
CC_ARACH = "jew";
CC_PAIN = "jew";
CC_REVEN = "jew";
CC_MANCU = "jew";
CC_ARCH = "jew";
CC_SPIDER = "jew";
CC_CYBER = "jew";
CC_HERO = "heros";

You admins can play your name-changing, continent-spanning quest to control us. We will not give in to your mind games!

Seriously, I am actually embarrassed people really think the OP has some kind of language problem... unless, of course, he's speaking Voynich. If that's how it translates into English, what the hell is he typing into Babelfish??

esselfortium said:

This thread is for Graig's wad and (possibly) related conspiratorial ramblings, not for you guys to make poopie jokes.

Tarnsman said:

He clearly has a lot to say. I think you should stop being bigoted towards the vocabulary-challenged.

Vaporizer said:

He just wants some feedback for his wad.

Graig Colaiacovo said:

if you are reading something it is coaxed see german speak german see fairy speak fairy no amount of making up is going to sow a field no amount of taking from no thing is going to make a quilt of truth no amount of standing there and playing around in prior experience [making up which is disregarding source] is going to build a house

do you believe in God [Satan]

no [rejects Father]
yes [jew intercepts]

So, once again, stupid wads made by insane authors like Doomguy2000 and Graig Colaiacovo get more attention than honest work.
Shame on you Doomworld, You Fail It <!>

I and, I imagine, many others aren't paying any attention to any sort of Doom-related stuff here. This is purely a thread to laugh at the OP.

MajorRawne: I don't think he has a language problem, I think he's the new prophet of Doomworld and more to the point I definitely don't think this is your project thread. :P