Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daiyu_Xiaoxiang

21st December, do you believe about the Apocalypse?

Wikipedia said:
March 31, 2013 – The last day (13 Ahau) of the last Tzolk'in calendar to begin before the end of the current creation's 13th b'ak'tun. Some believe that this date is more significant than that of December 21, 2012 (4 Ahau) because both calendar cycles will be complete

So now we'll start ALL OVER AGAIN.

Eris Falling said:

Oh for fuck sake............................................................................................................................................................face palm ..........................................

Well, I've spent my "apocalypse" productively cleaning the house, followed by unproductively watching episodes of Star Wars: The Clone Wars and also The Simpsons.
Very apocalyptic. Yes indeed.

Eris Falling said:

Oh, there's plenty of calendars and dates out there. I wouldn't be surprised if they fear a "666 Ahau" or a "37th b'ak'tun" or whatever else has a numerical superstition. They just can't let it go.

I've spent the day preparing for the linear algebra exam that I will fail anyway. Too bad this apocalypse thing won't happen.

scalliano said:

Hey, everybody! Did I miss anything?

Nope, we're still waiting for America to fall off a fiscal cliff.

Eris Falling said:

So now we'll start ALL OVER AGAIN.[March 31 2013]

Heh and to think in Greece there's a credence that March 13 is considered to be the unluckiest day of all -moreso if it's Tuesday or Sunday-. If the year also happens to be 2013....major calamity and jinx betide us.

All 2013 means to me is no more matching date numbers because obviously there's no such thing as a 13th month and beyond.

Avoozl said:

All 2013 means to me is no more matching date numbers because obviously there's no such thing as a 13th month and beyond.

Look at it this way: there will be a 11/12/13.

Also, if you are into pointless numerology, 2013 is the first year in a while where each of the four digits is different. Also, they form a sequence: 0, 1, 2, 3.

Memfis said:

I've spent the day preparing for the linear algebra exam that I will fail anyway. Too bad this apocalypse thing won't happen.

Calculus is hard for me too, I sucks at Trigonometry, especially the fucking identities. Ah linear algebra, is it something related to Matrix?

haha still nothing happens, everything is normal.

GreyGhost said:

Nope, we're still waiting for America to fall off a fiscal cliff.

Pay-Per-View.
All world leaders.
One Ring.

That could boost up some "Flow".

Daiyu: yeah, matrices, vector spaces, stuff like that. Somehow I got 10/10 today so yay! \(^o^)/
Calculus definitely gets easier with practice, that's really the only way to improve at it I think.

Im still ALIVE!!!

Actually after all this build up, the end of the world not happening is a little anti-climatic!

Oh well

*Loads up Doom......continues life!*