Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

Post-Apocalypse Fishie Thread!

188DarkRevived said:

I never joke about such important business!
Three years ago I made a request to a talented artist to portray Sailor Jupiter and myself as a couple cooking dinner in the kitchen.
It's the REAL deal.
In fact, the original full-size drawing was so good that it earned the artist several new followers/subscribers. Oh yes. Plenty of fish!

Nobody cares.

188DarkRevived said:

Oh yes. Plenty of fish!

Hey dude, I don't know what I've done to deserve such a threadshit, but congratulations!

esselfortium said:

No, Bloodshedder did that. Thank you Bloodshedder. Waifu guy, this is not the Post-Apocalypse Waifu Thread. C'mon, man.

Well, there's a high chance that he wouldn't have done that if I didn't mention the previous limitations in my post.
Naturally, I was the first one to say thanks and the first one to react.
I don't see the point of your arguments, because I've been on-topic by using the word "fish" in almost every post.
Some people like to roleplay as fish while others like to dream about cooking fish. We're all talking about fish. This is a fish topic. Peace.
Much fish love.

188DarkRevived said:

Well, there's a high chance that he wouldn't have done that if I didn't mention the previous limitations in my post.
Naturally, I was the first one to say thanks and the first one to react.

188DarkRevived said:

It's been mentioned before, here and in other threads I haven't the patience to search for.

Now that the limit's raised I can use the hyperfish andrewj made for me. :D

GreyGhost said:

Holy hell, that's awesome looking.

GreyGhost said:

Well hot damn, best fish avatar I've seen.

Beautiful detailed fishies! The larger they are the more guests at the dinner table they will feed.
It's a fact that fish contain phosphorous which is good for the brains.

Dragonsbrethren said:

No fish means you hate Doomworld and the terrorists win.

In the original unminimized version it becomes convincingly evident that there's some kind of exquisitely delicious fish soup brewing inside that pot on that stove, with steamy aromas making their way towards my mustache. All it would take for you to reach such a conclusion is 5% imagination. :)
Fish soup is quite a valued and revered component of Russian cuisine. Especially if the fish is red salmon. It's perfection!

^Dude, I'm quite a fan of Sonic the hedgehog myself! I've even been working on an amateur fangame starring one of the core characters from the franchise.
Anyways, getting to the point, despite the fact that I never got into the whole brony/pony craze, I don't undestand why so many people are afraid/repulsed/annoyed by them. I'm just calmly indifferent towards a little horse with wings.