Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After far too much procrastination and laziness, patch 1.01 is out for Hellawakened.wad. It no longer requires Plutionia, and the music now works. If you would like custom music, I recommend PSX doom's music. I'd add the music in myself, but I figured the wad size would take too big of a jump for something not everyone may want. Unfortunately, it still requires ZDoom(or something that can read MAPINFO lumps) because of the secret level placement.

I just uploaded it today, so when it becomes available on idgames the link will be posted. If you cant wait that long, I can email you a copy. My email is in the text file of the first version, so check that out on idgames.

Also, progress on Hellawakened2 is steady and should be completed in about 4-8 months. It will feature new enemies, the Corrupted, vile growth molded to machines and some "returns" from D64. It will require GZDoom and will be heavily inspired by D64. I'll post more info in another thread when the project is almost complete.

Glad to hear HA2 is coming along! I really enjoyed the first one, though it would have been nice if UV was balanced for pistol starts rather than the nonstop murderfest it currently is. Looking forward to see your craft improve.

Awesome news. :D I recently played through HA and enjoyed it. Looking forward to HA2 and playing through HAv2 again to see what all has changed. :)

Heh, this looks good. And the gameplay from beginning is surprisingly challenging.

Yes, I think I'm gonna enjoy the ride!