Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aubrey Hodges

Official Final Doom Playstation Soundtrack released!

I have just released the Official Final Doom Playstation Soundtrack.

You can find it here:

http://aubreyhodges.bandcamp.com/album/final-doom-playstation-official-soundtrack

All tracks are from the original digital transfers. This is the highest quality possible and the source files are loseless 44k Stereo .wav files. I will add a few bonus tracks to the download area for this soundtrack in the next few weeks)

Enjoy!

-Aubrey

Are there differences between the common tracks (main theme, level complete stats, credits and demo, and finale) and their version in the PSX Doom soundtrack?

Though it's good you released the PSX Final Doom music I kind of wish you'd released the Doom 64 ones before them, looks like I'm going to have to wait even longer now.

Excellent. Just one more to go!

Hope you find those Arch-Vile sounds during all this.

Did the first Doom soundtrack get its bonus tracks yet? Or do they only appear after purchase? (Yes, I will buy all three regardless, just asking.)

Went ahead and bought this for more than the asking price. I didnt expect the title screen theme and menu theme to be integrated :o

Really awesome work Aubrey. That one track you did for Geryon has always creeped me out and still does to this day. Strangely enough, this particular track was a inspiration behind some of the ideas for scare events that I worked on during the developement of the F.E.A.R expansions.

Ragnor said:

Wait what. Kaiser, you worked on Fear Files?

Well.. to be more specific, the second expansion. I wasn't as involved with the first one...