Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thought I'd stop by and say hi to everyone.

It's been quite a while since I nosed around the Doom scene, so a shortened version of my record may sound old as well. Let's see: CyberDreams (half), Beresith, DSDA and, er... the bizarre Cervantes mode would do I guess.

Sure it's great to see such an activity regarding the amount of fine demos submitted these days. I'm so happy Andy took over Doug's work and legacy such in a serious way.

All the best,
Albert

Hey there!

It's great when those hardcore oldschoolers show up here on this forum.

Yeah, we got new (and good) players appearing from time to time, to replace the great retired ones. Would be real nice to see some new demos from you, Albert.

In case anyone is wondering: http://doomedsda.us/player13lmps.html

Regards!

Oh hi. :) You don't know me (I started speedrunning in 2011) but your name is very familiar to me. I remember struggling to beat some of your records, "Phobos: Relive the Nightmare" map01 uv-max for example. Many of your demos still look very good to this day. And "Cyberdreams" is an absolute classic of course!

Hello,

which part of Spain you're from? I'm Polish, but I have been living for some time there [see map]

Albert Valls said:

Thought I'd stop by and say hi to everyone.

It's been quite a while since I nosed around the Doom scene, so a shortened version of my record may sound old as well. Let's see: CyberDreams (half), Beresith, DSDA and, er... the bizarre Cervantes mode would do I guess.

Sure it's great to see such an activity regarding the amount of fine demos submitted these days. I'm so happy Andy took over Doug's work and legacy such in a serious way.

All the best,
Albert

Clool! I love Cyberdreams.

vdgg said:

Hello,

which part of Spain you're from? I'm Polish, but I have been living for some time there [see map]

where's the thread for this? so i can add my position
also, hello Albert :)