Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom OG

Comms Center

I liked it, nice TNT01 style outdoors, here is a demo. Maybe you overused the demons a bit, they aren't that dangerous in large areas.

Memfis said:

Maybe you overused the demons a bit, they aren't that dangerous in large areas.

True, but mixing them with Revenants can spice things up, not sure if that was intended, but it did make that first Revenant battle more interesting. Good map, but IMO it could use some more detail in the a hallways and outdoor areas.

Memfis said:

I liked it, nice TNT01 style outdoors, here is a demo. Maybe you overused the demons a bit, they aren't that dangerous in large areas.

You got skills, was that the first play-through? Nice.

I wonder why the last ambush didn't happen for you by the exit though.

gggmork said:

Looks good, thought I might be playing in the wrong complevel or something until I finally found the use trigger. Short, not very hard, yet I died anyway on an fda.. then got annoyed that I died so purposely barrel suicided a number of times.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/commcntr-2-fda-ggg.lmp

Thanks for sharing. :) Should I make the window lift more obvious?

Yeah, FDA = first demo attempt, in other words first playthrough. I've looked in the editor and it turns out that your map uses some Boom actions while I used vanilla compatibility mode (-complevel 2 parameter). Oops! :) Next time please tell us if you use advanced formats like Boom.

btw you can edit your posts to write more instead of making multiple posts (moderators don't like that kind of stuff I think).

Memfis said:

Yeah, FDA = first demo attempt, in other words first playthrough. I've looked in the editor and it turns out that your map uses some Boom actions while I used vanilla compatibility mode (-complevel 2 parameter). Oops! :) Next time please tell us if you use advanced formats like Boom.

btw you can edit your posts to write more instead of making multiple posts (moderators don't like that kind of stuff I think).

Thanks for the info.

What Boom feature? Ohhhh, the monster teleport at the end isnt standard, huh?