Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiTROACTiVE

The Osbourne House Was On Fire, and Ozzy Got Injured

The Osbourne house was on fire not too long ago and the fire was caused by a candle. Ozzy Osbourne was injured by the fire with singed hair, no eyebrows, minor burns to his face and a setback to an existing hand injury.

Read this article for more information about the fire.

Read this article for more information about Ozzy‘s injuries.

NiTROACTiVE said:

The Osbourne house was on fire not too long ago and the fire was caused by a candle. Ozzy Osbourne was injured by the fire with singed hair, no eyebrows, minor burns to his face and a setback to an existing hand injury.

He didn't have the teleprompter to point him in the direction of the water bucket, and not the gas bucket.

I hope this doesn't set back the new BS album too much.

I think he already has brain damage considering things he has done like swearing at beach water for example. :P

Technician said:

I hope this doesn't set back the new BS album too much.

It's not really Black Sabbath though is it... It's Ozzy, Iommi and Geezer + 1. With Bill gone, it's not much of a reunion.

Stroggos said:

It's not really Black Sabbath though is it... It's Ozzy, Iommi and Geezer + 1. With Bill gone, it's not much of a reunion.

It doesn't matter because fires or no fires, Ward or no Ward, Ozzy will still sound like a cardboard prop being held up by the mixing board. I think I'll just spin The Devil You Know instead, it has the better singer.

Stroggos said:

Putting Ozzy's aging vocals aside, I'm confident the Beatles would have done just fine without Ringo.

Bill Ward is a hell of a lot better than Ringo.

Saw Black Sabbath with Ozzy back in 99. Wish it were with Dio - I greatly prefer the Dio material to the early stuff.