Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TimeOfDeath

Doomworld Mega Project - /idgames link is up

Chewing my way through this collection, just finished map 15 - there are some great maps so far in this wad I have to say. Well done chaps

Death Egg said:

Probably the fourth time I've tried submitting this to use in a project, (though I don't think anyone ever used it) but there's always this pic I did once that you could use for one of the screens or more:

Well, it certainly would suit the feeling of overcoming the odds on some maps (not THIS one obviously)...

With a small bit of work to make it a bit more consistent with the in-game Doomguy sprites, I think we have a fine INTERPIC on our hands.

about the bossback picture,
fix the bricks to be cut nicely as the texture is, else the skull thing will look like it is infront of the bricks and ... I supose thats not the case

FINAL VERSION E: DMP2012e.zip

Thanks for the graphics you guys. I'll upload this version to /idgames in a week or so if there are no bugs.

Thanks for submitting a map Netherstorm, but I didn't add it since it's 2013. I'll add it to DMP2013 though, if that's ok.

TimeOfDeath said:

Thanks for submitting a map Netherstorm, but I didn't add it since it's 2013. I'll add it to DMP2013 though, if that's ok.

Hey no problem man, glad I could try. If it's alright with you, don't add my submitted wad here (incarnate.wad) to DMP2013 since I have a better idea for a wad; I'll sumbit the incarnate.wad to idgames and make a new one for the DMP2013.

Thanks.

I finally finished playing through this - some great maps in here (and a few dodgy ones). Good job folks

I didn't make a map. I guess I can't be part of Doomworld any more. D:

heh I forgot about this shortly after I submit my map last year so downloading now.

Thanks for making this stuff, TimeofDeath - I'm very happy to see 40 maps from 40 people. =) are planning one for 2013 too?

Anyway, I started a gameplay commentary series about the WAD. Enjoy!

3 minutes ago, marxr said:

So the release is 01.01.18?

You wrote in wrong thread, because date says 2013 and thread has id games link up. Heh, it's fun to be archvile.