Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Evolution

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #75 - NewDoom Community Project 2 (Part II revisited)

Presenting the final wave of ndcp2 to you this week as the TNS team delivers another one to chew on. You'd have to have a bloody good reason for missing this revisit. The pack provides hours and fun with some brutal tricks and traps throughout. Of course, you'll be starting at the deep end this time, showing the final half of the megawad some love.

• Skill: Ultra Violence
  • PWADs: ndcp2, tskins1e, miekskins-r3, tns75
  • Maps: map17-32
  • Lives: 1
  • Players: 22/50
  • The Australasian session starts at 20:00 AEST (that's 10:00 GMT)
  • The Euro session starts at 20:00 GMT (that's 15:00 EST)
  • The US session starts at 20:00 EST (that's 01:00 GMT)
Nevermind that... just login tomorrow night for a beauty of a session: 32in24-12 Capture The Flag! Click here for more details if you know what's good. Saving the best till last, don't you dare miss this Sunday's FYBO for some old school Doom2 deathmatching action. Just grab ZDaemon and join all the fun.

Katamori said:

Oh yes...I can still remember the amazing 19th map...

oh god no!! How many opportunities will there be for someone to telefrag everyone on that map :P

Hah. Just a heads up, Anima slapped us for forgetting about map13 which we missed last time around; and reminded us that map22 with the archies is a definite no.

cannonball said:

oh god no!! How many opportunities will there be for someone to telefrag everyone on that map :P

Yeah, that's the one map I'm not sure about, hence the reason I'm not going to join in instantly on the map. We may or may not have to skip it. Will depend on how the warps into instant doom if you screw up work.

cannonball, Anima Zero: Oh come on! =) beyond the fact that the gameplay is annoying, that map has a great concept.