Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Martin Howe

Trolls will troll

dew said:

dude, focus on new zealand, not obama or south africa.

Politicians are usually overpaid parasitic scumbags no matter where you are, it was just a more cynical way of saying how about putting more money into saving the environment and less into other areas because the natural environment is more important than said other areas. ;P

And as for "i dunno, shelters?" you should read my post again because I already elaborated on other regulations off the top of my head cat owners could use on their pets, admittedly not all of them because of laziness, but shelters would be just part of a combination of different schemes to be implemented to solve the problem. And when I read your post I don't see anywhere where we really disagree. When the partition asks for people not to own another cat my holocaust alarm goes off, oh and "Sign this petition now lobbying local governments to require registration and micro-chipping of cats and to facilitate the eradication of unregistered cats." ;)

kristus said:

15 million does not a billion make. Also, you certainly show where you're coming from when you put quotation marks around the word president when you refer to Obama.

Sorry for derailing the topic but when you make accusations like this I have to address them... I was using quotation marks for my own president and was referring to him as the billionaire, but even moving on to Obama sorry but I have less respect for a president than I do for a serial killer pedophile rapist when said president has ties to Goldman Sachs, has a disconnect between his anti war election campaign and his war mongering term of office, who carried on Bush's legacy of not going after Wall Street psychos (even though lo and behold he promised he'd go after them in his election campaign), bombing the fuck out of the Middle East and killing millions of people directly and indirectly, killing children using drone strikes, starting three wars in 4 years under the guise of being a humanitarian yet somehow the living conditions are consistently less bearable than they were before America invaded them, and he's looking to start even more wars. I guess at the end of the day I get called a right winger retard hillbilly by the left wing, a liberal by the right wing, a Nazi by Marxists, and a race traitor by Nazis, so pick your poison I guess.

So you don't think 15 million is a bit overpaid during a time when there is more poverty than ever for someone that preaches wealth redistribution, how about practicing what you preach? Not even the Apartheid presidents got paid that much, but then again I guess you can earn more playing soccer than being a firefighter these days.

MEANWHILE, ON TOPIC...

Aliotroph? said:

No, we regulate cat ownership heavily because whining assholes complain about cats in their gardens.

Digging up your garden to plant stuff and finding cat feces everywhere is not fun. At one time we had six or so cats in the neighborhood; none of them with collars IIRC, and at least a few of them were not fixed. Thankfully people started reporting them, and they were dealt with. The owners flew off the handle, as expected.

Necromancer-AMV said:

Digging up your garden to plant stuff and finding cat feces everywhere is not fun.

Free fertilizer?

Necromancer-AMV said:

At one time we had six or so cats in the neighborhood

WTFLOL? I can easily count at least a dozen regular cats in my block alone, while the entire neighborhood must be easily in the 30-40 range, and you can be sure none of them is neutered, vaccinated or anything.

Population goes up during spring/summer for obvious reasons, but not all of them survive. There are some quite big/old/fat cats that have obviously been around for quite a time.

To be quite honest, I'm guilty of passively feeding them in the past, by throwing any meat/bone leftovers in a patch of dirt outside my house...

Maes said:

Free fertilizer?

I think it actually wrecks the soil, so no silver lining in this case. :) Plus it makes your driveway a bit of a minefield. Well, my one is.

Obsidian said:

Plus it makes your driveway a bit of a minefield

I find that dog crap is much more dangerous, both due to position (dogs will crap even in the middle of the sidewalk, on bare concrete, while cats usually bother burying their shit...somewhat) and the sheer volume (doesn't need explaining, does it?)

Clonehunter said:

2013 is interesting so far with Gun Control and Cat Control now. I wonder what's worse, cats or guns?

Clonehunter said:

I wonder what's worse, cats or guns?

That depends on which one brings on the stronger allergic reaction, cat hair or gunshot wounds.