1. 1. so, what should I do?

• do not bother!
    • brutal doom bad wad 10 wad special?
    • review maybe?
    • other doom related thing?
    • other (please specify)
    • The fact that I should shout less in my thread titles

^well that killed my self esteem outright^

With my 100TH video being my next, it is usually some sort of *special* video with some celebration thing or something like that! either way I would want to do it about doom, has anybody got any suggestions for me? or does it have to be a bad wad 10 wad special?
(by the way, I highly doubt anybody will watch the video but its really just for fun!)

well, looks like its a no, so I hope you enjoy the 100th video of some generic anti-communism FPS that is not doom, it is not interesting and will contain easy to learn spawning and overpowered guns!
thanks for your opinions guys, I REALLY appreciate it.

mrthejoshmon said:

what?

I think what he meant was: most people here probably haven't even heard of your Youtube channel. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

fraggle said:

I think what he meant was: most people here probably haven't even heard of your Youtube channel. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

suppose so...