Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Evolution

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #77 - Invasion UAC (Part I)

Maybe Evo has lost the plot. Maybe this Thursday will be totally awesome. Maybe there'll be an outcry over this choice. You know what? We want to see slaughter-tastic survival in good old Invasion UAC, a pack made by Xsnake, featuring extremely tough maps ripe with waves upon waves of hellspawn. The TNS team challenge you to survive a rotation.

• Skill: Ultra Violence
  • PWADs: iu-part5, tskins1e, miekskins-r3, tns77
  • Maps: 01-16
  • Lives: 1
  • Players: 25/50
  • Aussie session: 20:00 AEST (UTC+10)
  • Euro session: 20:00 GMT (UTC)
  • US session: 20:00 EST (UTC-5)
Why not join up on Saturday too and try out "Treasure" - a scripted game mode fit for any deathmatch map pack More details here. Just grab ZDaemon and join all the fun.

naobatt said:

I played it, how did you guys get those god boss monsters in there?

It took a bit more than usual, but we did most of maps with 1-life :] (And some fails)

We added them by using our magical add-on wads such as "tns77.wad". We activate the new monsters in a lot of sessions after the players complete the rotation with the original monsters, but we felt that we should have loaded the new monsters from the get-go for Invasion UAC, so perhaps we'll do that for the next part of this. ;-)

Evolution said:

We added them by using our magical add-on wads such as "tns77.wad". We activate the new monsters in a lot of sessions after the players complete the rotation with the original monsters, but we felt that we should have loaded the new monsters from the get-go for Invasion UAC, so perhaps we'll do that for the next part of this. ;-)

Well it was awesome! When I run tns77.wad with invasion uac on my local server it doesn't spawn the awesome beasts though. It was really fun to fight em

Oops, I missread your previous post Naobatt and my reply was weird. Yes, as evo said TNS77.wad provides monster replacement for fun in later rotations; we had some overlapping monsters with Invasion Uac so we deleted some and they weren't there for this session (the mighty Arachnophyte) but they are avaliable at full potential for most of sessions. o8)

Alteus said:

Oops, I missread your previous post Naobatt and my reply was weird. Yes, as evo said TNS77.wad provides monster replacement for fun in later rotations; we had some overlapping monsters with Invasion Uac so we deleted some and they weren't there for this session (the mighty Arachnophyte) but they are avaliable at full potential for most of sessions. o8)

And a certain monster replaced the stealth HKs in one level. Hilarity at its finest!