Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aware

Trust.wad....the horror continues !

I was going to say you may want to rename it to avoid confusion with Tommy Quick's Trust.wad. Excellent shots by the way, very nice architecture and great texture use. I will give these a spin soon. Off topic question, you were involved in fistful3.wad?

Oops! I managed to break this map. I entered the red key room, a barrier started to rise behind me, but I was quick and managed to escape. Now I can't get back to that room heh.

Ok mate will rename the map...had a fealing the name might be used....
If you are referring to fistful3 to a Fistful of Doom ( the doom2 western conversion )yes i was the lvl designer back in the day and still in close contact with the graphics designer who sadly doesnt have time for Doom2 anymore...we have a ton of doom2 material we created inc
patch that turns the doom2 guy into a clown for deathmatch

aware said:

Ok mate will rename the map...had a fealing the name might be used....
If you are referring to fistful3 to a Fistful of Doom ( the doom2 western conversion )yes i was the lvl designer back in the day and still in close contact with the graphics designer who sadly doesnt have time for Doom2 anymore...we have a ton of doom2 material we created inc
patch that turns the doom2 guy into a clown for deathmatch

Yep I certainly was referring to Fistful of Doom. It was one of the first wads I played and definitely one of the best thought out imo. Was a bit short though but that was the only downside. I will get an FDA done for this map for you.

Finished it. Nice winter castle map with monsters taking advantage of the environment (chaingunners sniping through the windows, revenants shooting from above, etc), very exciting to play.

Springy: well, that wad was actually called Tqtrust.wad but it's still a good idea to change the name.

Ribbiks: works for me in prboom-plus -complevel 2.

hi....i have 3 more lvls finished except for placing secrets and monsters....i dont have anyone really to play test my maps for me so i get kinda stuck at that point each time and move on to the next map

Ribbiks said:

I feel stupid, I might have wrong wad or something:

-iwad doom2 -file Trust.wad -warp 02 -complevel 2

and I get this: http://i.imgur.com/Z2xptA2.jpg , map01 was empty

Help text file indicates Doomsday is the engine and you have to extract textures amongst other things. If you get it wrong then map 01 of Doom 2 will show.