Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ClumsyDoomer

TNT: Evilution Nomonsters Demopack [done!]

Daniel, try to record something with mouse, it would be nice to see :)
You got enough skill playing with KB-only, and I think you can do something amazing with mouse :)

Thanks, buddy. :) I probably should try to get a feel for mouse in prboom plus... I use it all the time when I play ZDaemon and ZDoom. It'd also be nice if I could really incorporate SR50 in my demos, but since it never seems to work for me, I guess I'm stuck with SR40.

I'm not sure if anybody cares, but ClumsyDoomer's demos (except for MAP13) are recorded with the wrong complevel (-1) and longtics.

They seemed to play back just fine for me, so I don't know what the trouble would be... however, I'm not the big techy guy anyway, so what do I know?

Andy: Oh, sorry. I just got a new PC and forgot to set up prboom-plus...
Daniel: Don't use sr50, it usually screws up my demos :)

I don't mean to rush anybody, but just out of curiosity, when should we get started on the Plutonia nomo demopack, if we decide to do it? :)

doomdaniel95 said:

I don't mean to rush anybody, but just out of curiosity, when should we get started on the Plutonia nomo demopack, if we decide to do it? :)

There's already a thread for it and about half of the maps have demos, though not all of these demos are fully improved.

4shockblast said:

There's already a thread for it and about half of the maps have demos, though not all of these demos are fully improved.

Right here sunshine Also, this will be the thread for Plutonia 2 and Revisited if people want those done.