Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Springy

Plutonia No Monsters demo pack.[DONE]

So now that the TNT no monsters demo pack has been completed, there was some discussion about starting a Plutonia one. Want to contribute? Anyone is welcome to. I'll start with Map01 in 0:35. Had a couple of bumps and missed the door as I was exiting with the blue key (it's possible to get out of the blue key room in just one movement). I'll update this list when new demo's come in. Plutonia 2 and Revisited will be done after if anyone wants to. Thanks to ClumsyDoomer for a good template.
Plutonia

Map01_____0:10____Looper
Map02_____0:47_____4shockblast
Map03_____0:58_____Altima
Map04_____0:41_____DoomDaniel95
Map05_____0:22_____4shockblast
Map06_____0:54_____4shockblast
Map08_____0:21_____Light_Speed
Map09_____0:43_____ClumsyDoomer
Map10_____0:19_____Looper
Map11_____0:49_____Looper
Map12_____0:09_____Cacatou
Map13_____0:32_____ClumsyDoomer
Map14_____0:18_____Cacatou
Map15_____0:20_____4shockblast
Map15s____0:21_____ClumsyDoomer
Map31s_____1:36_____SAV 88
Map32_____0:43_____Cacatou
Map16_____0:24_____Memfis
Map17_____0:09_____OdysseyOfNoises
Map18_____0:25_____ClumsyDoomer
Map19_____0:22_____ClumsyDoomer
Map20_____0:38_____ClumsyDoomer
Map21_____0:06_____JCD
Map22_____0:51_____Cacatou
Map23_____1:11_____DoomDaniel95
Map24_____0:57_____Plut(onia)
Map25_____0:28_____Light_Speed
Map26_____0:47_____DoomDaniel95
Map27_____0:45_____4shockblast
Map28_____1:25_____Cacatou
Map29_____1:09_____Cacatou
Map30_____0:16_____ClumsyDoomer
Total____00:00________

Good to see people joining in, I'll need too see that Map01 demo later there must've been a route I missed as I got 0:34 run for the route I did (I improved it). 1:09 is doable for Map09 (possibly less if there's an alternate route).

Looper said:

I think it's pl, not pt.

:O I was wondering when you would show up! To answer your statement, checking on the archive we get pr, pl and pt so I'm not to sure what one to go for.

I think pr = plutonia respawn and pt = plutonia tyson, pf = plutonia fast, pp = plutonia pacifist and pl = plutonia uv-speed/max/nomo

Looper said:

I think pr = plutonia respawn and pt = plutonia tyson, pf = plutonia fast, pp = plutonia pacifist and pl = plutonia uv-speed/max/nomo

Okay, thanks for notifying me. I'll change demo names updated first post.

Sorry for the double post but I've improved my map09, here it is sitting at 1:09. Still not satisfied as there's a couple of time consuming mistakes. Edit: I can't commit Hock's method of squeezing through the gates so if anyone else can give it a shot I'd be grateful, if not, then not to worry.

pl09o109.zip

Map 13 in 0:38 original that was posted was 0:41. @4shockblast, there's no rush so don't stress too much about it for the moment (unless you want to).

pl13o038.zip

MAP16 in 0:24, really crappy map for nomonsters: it doesn't matter how quickly you collect the keys since you have to wait for that platform anyway...
Looper, your MAP11 demo is quite impressive! Very nice control.

pl16o024.zip

Thanks lads, will inspect these later and pump out another demo later. Updated first post. I've also been thinking of doing an extra demo pack (all beaten demos in a separate pack).

I have map30 in 23 seconds on my DSDA page, be sure to check that out, I've had that one for a while

EDIT: apparently I also had plutonia map17 done in 9 seconds from like 2 years ago. That's alright though, go ahead and use my most recent one :p