Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Platinum Shell

Dennis Rodman's adventure in North Korea

"He's a good guy to me," Rodman said, adding, that "as a person to person, he's my friend. I don't condone what he does."

With friends like that, who needs enemies. Rodman's an idiot.

That guy must of scared the shit out of the women and angered the men.

Kim Jong Un is educated and somewhat cultured, maybe he is a better leader. But that's not saying much.

Rodman said, Jung Un would like a call and NKorea doesn't want war. And N Korea is not denying what Rodman came back with. Therefore as far as US NK relations go, Rodman has already trumped what any offical diplomat has done for this relation in the last 60 years

Heh, this comment's probably true.

Dragonsbrethren said:

Heh, this comment's probably true.

Why was he over there, anyway? Was he asked to be an audience for NK?

To be fair, the interviewer is busting his balls about politics that doesn't concern either of them.

Whenever there's a celebreality show... Dennis will be there. Celebrity Apprentice. Celebrity Wrestling.

Technician said:

Why was he over there, anyway? Was he asked to be an audience for NK?

Kim Jong-Il had rather unhealthy obsessions with many things, one of them being basketball, the NBA in particular. He was a huge chicago bulls fan and it probably rubbed off on Un. Rodman was over there hosting basketball exibitions.

Maybe they were simply looking forward to basketball as an alternative stress-relief activity to bayonetting wooden signs saying "South Korea" on them? If anything, because wood is scarce.

Edit: then again, they army looks kickass and their heroic songs are so awesome that they look like 80s anime intros:

Maybe the Super Awesome Leader is the only one with internet access over there, maybe hanging around on 4chan all day, the guy that seems like he might have a person or two, or 25 million, tied up in his basement. Only He knows the secrets of tubgirl and goatse man, for only He is one with god. Its fitting that a pond scum .01% sick celebrity culture bread and circuses royalty would hang out with him. I mean, 25 million each with a dollar of total wealth perhaps vs. Rodman with 25 million total wealth perhaps, they're both essentially economically equal countries. This was really the meeting of 2 countries, maybe they're planning to start trading or something.

Maes said:

Maybe they were simply looking forward to basketball as an alternative stress-relief activity to bayonetting wooden signs saying "South Korea" on them? If anything, because wood is scarce

Wood is scarce because they eat it I'm sure. Maybe they just don't have any bullets.

Clonehunter said:

GreyGhost said:
With fronds like these, who needs anemones?

FTFY

Double fix.