Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

Being Catholic makes your bottom sore

Amazing! Sick and funny, yet disturbingly true, all at once!

The Dioscese of Dallas is now requiring all of its staff and volunteers to get fingerprinted and background-checked. Not only from this latest thing out of Boston, but from a local pedophilia case from about eight years ago (but nobody gave a shit until last month, yadda yadda, you know how it goes, fucking reactionary human society). None of the ushers at my church are going along with it, and they tell me the bishop is mostly worried about people who work with kids in any way, fashion, or form. Already, the bishop is starting a bloody purge of those local priests who aren't going along with the check. Two priests are gone already and the audit has just begun.

On a side note, there's this outfit out in SanFran (where else) that advocates pedophilia, claiming that it's healthy for young boys to get fondled and fucked by older men.

It's spelled paedophilia here, there was a tv programme about the same thing, only it was by Immans in Islamic Mosques over here in England, I think it's always been accepted that that sort of thing went on in Catholic Churches, perks of the job I assume

I think it's always been accepted that that sort of thing went on in Catholic Churches, perks of the job I assume

I've said it before and I'll say it again, perverts have always gravitated towards the clergy where they and their practices would be out of public sight. It's not a Catholic problem, it's a problem with PERVERTS, individuals who should be held directly responsible for their actions in the messiest and most painful way humanly possble. It's not a "perk of the job" as your smarmy ass puts it, but a manifestation of a much larger problem.

Making fun of the Pope is always humorous. :~P

Here's a phrase you can use:

Man, I wouldn't get near that situation... it's almost as touchy as a Vatican City playground.

JavaGuy said:

Here's a phrase you can use:

Man, I wouldn't get near that situation... it's almost as touchy as a Vatican City playground.

:) I have to say, it could be damn hard in certain circumstances, imagine being kylie's dad, I would still be bathing her :)

fodders said:

[...] imagine being kylie's dad, I would still be bathing her :)

Being Kylie's dad? That would make you what? Like 200 years old? :)

Scientist said:

Being Kylie's dad? That would make you what? Like 200 years old? :)

She is what? 33 years old... so 50's would not be an impossible age to be her dad

I exaggerated a bit hoping to create an absurd situation which should have been funny.

O well, guess I'll have to find another way of being funny.

Dude, this is so... SICK!!!

so...

Congratulations. Carry on.

the_Danarchist said:

Who the Hell is that?

Name: Kylie Minogue
Birth Name: Kylie Ann Minogue
Height: 5' 1''
Sex: not with Scientist :(
Nationality: Australian
Birth Date: May 28 1968; 1100 am AEST
Birth Place: Bethlehem Hospital Melbourne Victoria Australia

She's played in "Neighbours"
Her first single (1989), "I Should Be So Lucky", went to Number 1 in 18 countries throughout the world. (album name: Kylie)
She has also starred in such movies as "The Delinquents" with Charlie Schlatter and "Street Fighter" alongside Jean-Claude Van Damme.
Recently she released a new album called Fever which has sold more than 500,000 copies in just over a month in the US.
"Can't Get You Out Of My Head" is one of the songs on it.

Whoa, that was the chick from Street Fighter? What a waste of a good body, that movie was an utter ball of shit.

Scientist said:

Name: Kylie Minogue

OOOOH...that chick that KMFDM make fun of in that one song. Now I get it.

IMJack said:

The Dioscese of Dallas is now requiring all of its staff and volunteers to get fingerprinted and background-checked. Not only from this latest thing out of Boston, but from a local pedophilia case from about eight years ago (but nobody gave a shit until last month, yadda yadda, you know how it goes, fucking reactionary human society). None of the ushers at my church are going along with it, and they tell me the bishop is mostly worried about people who work with kids in any way, fashion, or form. Already, the bishop is starting a bloody purge of those local priests who aren't going along with the check. Two priests are gone already and the audit has just begun.

On a side note, there's this outfit out in SanFran (where else) that advocates pedophilia, claiming that it's healthy for young boys to get fondled and fucked by older men.

It's called the North American Man-Boy Love Association and it has brochures that explain how to lure Junior into letting you rape him and what to do when someone finds out that you've inserted tab A into slot B. Really sick stuff.

the_Danarchist said:

Oh-kay.

There are some FUCKED up people in this world.

That's a given. I'm moving to Mars.

No, on second thoughts, I'm moving everyone else to Mars, and I'm satying here. :)