Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daiyu_Xiaoxiang

National Costume/Traditional Costume

I am really sad America does not have a traditional outfit/costume. When I think that, I am thinking maybe the first Pilgrims or early colonists' attire?

Mr. Chris said:

I am really sad America does not have a traditional outfit/costume. When I think that, I am thinking maybe the first Pilgrims or early colonists' attire?

:P

Jodwin said:

:P

Heh, nice. I actually did look to see if the USA does have traditional garb but apparently it really doesn't. That said, I think most people go with what Mr. Chris said about the outfits the pilgrims wore.

Mr. Chris said:

What about the chiefs of the aboriginal tribes? You know, those dudes who wear crowns made of bird feathers on their heads and run around half naked with painted faces? :p
And then what about the cowboy hats and the spiked boots? I always thought those were 100% American.

Anyways, despite my Eastern European heritage, the only resemblance that I have to either a Ukrainian kozzak or to Joseph Stalin is a thick brown moustache. LOL