Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andy Olivera

The DooMed Speed Demos Archive returns!

These are the demo's I discussed about in the email Andy. Both Lunatic Map 01 UV Speed demos are zipped up in here along with their text files. I also found it funny that when trying to improve I actually got the time I got quite a while ago when I didn't know how to record.

lu01-uvs.zip

Dear Andy:

Because of wrong labeling of my 2 runs, Doomworld Mega-Project 2012 Map07 and Map08, therefore those 2 demos in that thread can be ignored. Here are the correct demos:

Map07 Max 2:35
Max08 max 1:14

And my NM Speed of Egyptian Doom(EGYPT) Map01 is also a Pacifist.

dmp-[07-08]-[235-114].zip

I think I made a mistake in my text files for TVR and DMP, both my demos for DMP are for Map03 and the Revolutions' stroller is for map01.

http://doomedsda.us/wad2061.html
Plut's speed movie only covers the first three maps.

http://doomedsda.us/wad2027.html
My demo is actually for map02. I made a mistake in the *.txt.

http://doomedsda.us/wad2060.html
Not sure if it was a good idea to have a single page for all wads from BOBWADS.ZIP. IDDAD.WAD also replaces map01 so what are you going to do if someone records demos for both BOB1.WAD and IDDAD.WAD? The latter seems unlikely though: who the hell makes a map with 522 monsters of all kinds and gives the player nothing but shotgun and chaingun?

Didier's DTWID epidode run plays back with... what? (With dtwid_old it goes up to E1M5 where a desync occurs).
All Icarus MAP30 Nightmares register the secret, so they should belong to the same category.

Memfis: First two fixed. Thanks!

vdgg: New dtwid_old.wad uploaded. Icarus categories fixed. Thanks!

Cannonball: His demos work, except for 07-235 and 08-114. ToD removed the old file, however. Anyone else have it?

Dear Andy:

5 demos are missing when I checked DSDA. I send 6 demos to you about 00:20 today(Midnight time), but only my pacifist run of dmp2012a uploaded.

Noticed that for the 3hafinal wad page Necrotikflesh's speedrun for Map 15 is listed as normal UV Speed, while JC's is listed as the secret exit UV Speed, despite the fact that both use the secret exit.

Also, perhaps my E4M1 NM-Speed demo should have a comment that states that it doesn't use the red keygrab like Xit Vono's E4M2 NM-Speed demo that doesn't use the jump trick (e4m2-nm).

wint.wad stroller, one of my very first speedruns is actually a TAS demo. I couldn't exit the level in zombie state so I rerecorded the last few seconds to pick up a medikit. I though that it was a very stupid situation so I didn't consider that cheating. Sorry everyone.