Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiTROACTiVE

Influenced By Slender Man Comes SlendyTubbies!

Hey guys, do you remember the game Slender Man? Well there's a scary game inspired by it called SlendyTubbies!

First off, do you remember the Teletubbies? Well this is a scary version of them where Tinky Winky goes evil and kills the other Teletubbies. You play as a white Teletubby who wears a funny top hat. It may sound silly, but it's pretty scary!

Go here for version 1:
http://gamejolt.com/games/adventure/slendytubbies-v1/11384/

Go here for version 2 beta:
http://gamejolt.com/games/adventure/slendytubbies-v2-beta/11453/

You need Unity Web Player to play these games. Go here to get it.

Technician said:

A Teletubbies parody game? What is this 2001?

I can't get to the page due to my virus software. Maybe it's filled with Under Construction Gifs that come from a shady website.

Why would they wrap the game to need some third party junk like Unity Player?

Mr. Chris said:

Why would they wrap the game to need some third party junk like Unity Player?

Probably because of the fact this game was madce with 3D graphics. But hey, at least Unity Web Player is free to download.

Teletubbies really epitomizes modern human culture; a show on television about a species that is fused to televisions, in idiot baby land, used to babysit and grow children into future drones. Notice how the largest and oldest teletubby, the one the others would be most likely to immitate, Tinky Winky, is the one with a purple gay pride upside down triangle symbol. This is psychological warfare to feminize men to go along with the estrogen mimickers in the government's food.

McDonald's lobbyists secretly funded making Barney resemble Grimace, another purple triangle shaped creature, as subliminal advertising for their silicone containing pink slime, using happy meal toys to entice victims toward their soft kill food weapons like an angler fish's lure; using slave labor from children of an already enslaved nation to enslave the children of another. And just like the geico gecko, hijacking the concept of anthropomorphic animal characters from disney, another new world order hivemind, movies.

Purple triangles became too obvious of an illuminati pyramid signal, so their gay agenda agents from propaganda arms like nick jr just started using lots of primary colors and flagrant pee-wee herman like mannerisms:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riJRODogRVI
The goal is to just get kids staring at a screen and be as education-fee as possible, so the real weapon, the screen flicker rate which has been tested to be as hypnotic as possible on chimpanzees can start hacking their brain. Once the whole population is feminine, they can be put in sweatshops easier because females are easier to control.

The above came to me from a combination of personal revelation and answered prayers from the reptiloid master, raptor jesus.

I have a principle about not installing junkware just to play something like this. Even when the game sounds like a remotely good idea.

@ggg Reminds me of your epiphany you had about Doom II's map names all being sexual innuendos. Good times.