Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

3 Heures d'agonie demos [-complevel 2]

DSDA page aka 3ha // 3hafinal // 3hafinal.wad // 3ha.wad

3 Heures d'agonie is a new speedmap megawad by members of the French Doom Community. The maps are short and action packed so some demo activity is expected. :)

Here is MAP04 UV-Max in 3:26.

3h04-326.zip

Edited by Maribo

Memfis said:

3 Heures d'agonie is a new speedmap megawad by members of the French Doom Community. The maps are short and action packed so some demo activity is expected. :)

Here is MAP04 UV-Max in 3:26.

haha, i like how that vile tried to deny you the bullet box by stepping on it.

ribbiks, what's with that os x file, is it needed to play the demo on macs?

on map 12 - 3 times 48 seconds? lol. need luck with that vile shifting his attack to other monsters, like in demo c. where have i heard that music, requiem map 17 i guess?

Pirx said:

ribbiks, what's with that os x file, is it needed to play the demo on macs?

no no, os x likes to have invisible files in every directory that contain miscellaneous info on the files, but they're in no way related to the actual demo. Slightly annoying because in every os they tag along as useless junk.

MAP16 UV-Max Attempt (1 missed monster) in 1:13

Basically, I got insanely lucky with the infightings but a cowardly demon didn't show up and ruined everything. I don't see any point in trying again because I'll never get a similar time.

Pirx said:

where have i heard that music, requiem map 17 i guess?

Yeah, franckFRAG used Requiem midis in all of his maps. It's nice because they aren't used very often for some reason... with the exception of map04 of course, which is basically a slaughter hymn now. :)

3h16-113fail.zip

Not that often, not sure why. All ghosts also happens in cl2 but usually only on maps w/ lots of monsters. I'm just much less of a competitive demo perfectionist so that fail run was good enough for me.

^
UV-max in 10:35

It's >10 minutes because I just can't play it more aggressively because I'll most likely run out of rockets and cells and health items.

3h29-1035.zip