• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
neubejiita

Sandworms discovered in England.

Bucket said:

Saturn? I've been to Saturn!

Also, the obligatory:

Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!

"The worms, which grew up to 3ft long and 6in wide" -- well that's not quite as impressive as that old Atreides braggart made them look.

Gez said:

"The worms, which grew up to 3ft long and 6in wide" -- well that's not quite as impressive as that old Atreides braggart made them look.

Lacking in girth, certainly.

Guess I'm not the only one who saw the thread title and thought this was present day? That would have been much more interesting.

"Listen to me: The spice must flow! The spice has given me excellerated evolution for 4,000 years! It has enabled you to live 200! It gives the Bene Gesserit Sisterhood the metaphysical abillity to see beyond: To have superior powers. Our power to fold space is in the spice! Without us, your empire would be lost. Scattered on isolated planets! You would be lost!"

- The Third-Stage Guild Navigator to Shaddam IV.

Eris Falling said:

Guess I'm not the only one who saw the thread title and thought this was present day? That would have been much more interesting.

Nah, I expected this to be present day worms too. A little disappointed. But we haven't been to Saturn yet on foot, or at least the Government hasn't revealed it yet. They're keeping it under wraps fairly well.

Tremors!!! AKA graboids

I have been telling people for years it could actually happen!!

Evidence finally!