Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
spank

First nation of the 21st century

East Timor is an actual country since half a hour ago. Rejoice!

Fucker :)

Really, those people suffered more than you can(not?) imagine.

British troops have begun work in East Timor as part of the UN peacekeeping operation to return law and order to the territory.

An Australian Hercules C-130 transport plane touched down in Dili at about 0040 GMT (0140 BST) on Monday Sept 20 1999 carrying 30 Royal Marines, 20 Australian troops and large amounts of equipment.

The Marines are believed to be members of the elite Special Boat Squadron (SBS), the maritime equivalent of the SAS, although the Ministry of Defence refused to confirm this.

The troops will be joined later by around 250 Gurkhas
Oh and I think there were 3 unarmed American observers :)

somewhere bush is sitting and trying to memorize the name and leader of the country.

orion said:

somewhere bush is sitting and trying to memorize the name and leader of the country.

Bush: Hello Mr., uh, Araladen of East...East...Turkistan!

Leader: *INSERT EAST TIMORIAN ULITMATE INSULT WORD HERE*!...(To his or her military) LAUNCH THE MISSLES!!!!!

It was only the other day that they reshown the Bush pre- election interview, where he was quized about his knowledge about world afairs, and was asked if he knew who was the leader of Pakistan (General Musharraf ), and said he wasn't sure and started hmm'ing and said "General... mmm," and the guy interupted and said "Do you know his name?" and he said "Yes, it's General" and was pleased

fodders said:

It was only the other day that they reshown the Bush pre- election interview, where he was quized about his knowledge about world afairs, and was asked if he knew who was the leader of Pakistan (General Musharraf ), and said he wasn't sure and started hmm'ing and said "General... mmm," and the guy interupted and said "Do you know his name?" and he said "Yes, it's General" and was pleased

I heard that one of his secret tutors that was teaching him the locations of countries in europe and other great things got drunk and exposed that little secret to the world. =P

orion said:

I heard that one of his secret tutors that was teaching him the locations of countries in europe and other great things got drunk and exposed that little secret to the world. =P

The guy who blew that secret open was Utah's own Presidential-hopeful-cum-retard, Orrin Hatch. He thought he wasn't getting enough press exposure post-9/11, so he squealed. This is the same kind of shit that gave us Clinton's affair and the Olympic bribery debacle: stupid rich white folk who want TV time.

My sister's boyfriend was in East Timor with the Australian Army for like 6 months...When was the last new country founded?

orion said:

I doubt it was a secret as I saw it televised on CNN, dubya speak is source of hours of fun :)

orion said:

It is hard to remeber things when you are all fucked up on coke...

bigbadgangsta said:

that's not true, it's a lot easier to concentrated when you're on coke then if you're clean. A cocaine high isn't anything like being high on weed or drunk, it's the kind of high I'd love to experiance to be honest.

I have a pretty good idea of how it is in my head though.

Orrin Hatch

Orrin? Orion? he could have been cool, but he's not =P

Orrin? Orion? he could have been cool, but he's not =P

Orrin. US Senator from Utah and Mormon lapdog. 'Orrin' is one of those distinctly Mormon names, dig?

Rolly and Wells 5/20/02:
No explanation was given for having those particular districts in the mix, but we suspect Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, might have had something to do with the Utah choice.

but he'd be soo much cooler named 'orion', cause well, only the cool people go by 'orion'

orion said:

but he'd be soo much cooler named 'orion', cause well, only the cool people go by 'orion'

Stare at my avatar until you go crazy, bitch!

pritch said:

Stare at my avatar until you go crazy, bitch!

god... you really love to make anoying avatars/buddy icons eh?
I'm scared of IMing you now fearing you also changed the icon to something like that.

bigbadgangsta said:

(From a headline on Jay Leno)

(Bush rides a lawn mower with some kind of a white substance for grass)

Jay (reading the caption): "Republican condtender George W. Bush cuts a couple of fresh lines in the white powder yesterday...

Wasn't Orrin Hatch one of the conspirators behind the Hatch-Feinstein act. (An act that would make it illegal to divulge information about how to use drugs. It would make it illegal to show how to make a bong on your homepage for example).

I can't remember whether it was passed or not (though I doubt it considering the many problems with it's implementation).