Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Again, Heretic, and it's extra episodes.

Hello again.

As I made clear, I will make a heretic megawad that replaces the first 3 episodes. However, I was thinking of expanding on that, yet my heretic version has but the original three. I ask: Where do those extra episodes come from? An expansion? A special release? Or if I bought a new copy now would it have them?

Thanx in advace.

Heretic : Shadow of the Serpent Riders.

It's an expansion pack. But if you want my opinion, first make 27 levels before thinking of expanding your concept. Specially if you're all alone in this one.

It's not really an expansion pack, it's just the retail release of Heretic. You can download all the patches you need to get whatever version of Heretic you have upgraded to Shadow of the Serpent Riders from the archives section of the idsoftware homepage.

Heretic was originally 3 episodes, but it was expanded to 5. It is sorta like how doom has been expanded to Ultimate Doom.

I just patched it up to shadow of the serpent riders. I'd like to DM on E6 sometime.

Heretic was originally 3 episodes, but it was expanded to 5. It is sorta like how doom has been expanded to Ultimate Doom.

Specifically, from 3eps + 1 extra level to 5eps + 3 extra levels.

I'd like to DM on E6 sometime.

Co-op on E4 and E5 is the best.

Well, second best; next to co-op on The End Complete.