Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katamori

Katamori's Doom commentary videos (latest subject: Kansam's Trial)

I recorded ZDaemon because I wanted to. Enjoy!

Also, this is my 2000th post, so here are some shameless yay:

yaaaaay!

Part 9, after some delay.

Also, sorry but I can't do new LP videos after UT&T, because my microphone is dead. I just noticed it today. Of course, I want to go on with it in the future, but I really don't want to waste money for a new microphone since I had to do it in January.

After another loooong delay, the final part is here! One bonus video is going to come, and then...I don't know. :D

Wait, you said you didn't have a mic currently! Was this recorded previously? And where did your mic go anyways? :X

Antroid said:

Wait, you said you didn't have a mic currently! Was this recorded previously? And where did your mic go anyways? :X

It was recorded waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before the crash! Even maybe before June, I can't remember...I created as much videos as I can and then I started uploading them ~3 episodes in a week.

When I uploaded part 15, I took a break for one week (festival thing :D) and after that, I didn't have Internet connection at home, until this week.

Because I realised that I actually made a f*ckin' long cliffhanger for the LP, I felt I have to upload this episode. That's all =)

About the mic: I recorded the next LP subject when I realised that the video has no voice. After several attempts, I had to approve that my mic become dead.

One of the most particular '94 WADs, made for the original Doom. Man, I was less than 1 year old when it was made!

Wah, I couldn't resist for making another video! Anyway, question: is the sound (my voice + game sound) okay in this one?

One hundred videos! Here's the sequel of ElRodo's (sorry for making mistakes with it in the video!) small epicness for it! Wide, big and GREAT!

Another great map of my beloved favourite mapper, Eternal! Now in 64 grid (NOT 32, sorry dor mistaking in it!), without any medkits! Hard, but nice and Eternal Doom-esque.

I remember trying to hack my way through that: it's not the kindest of maps, heh. I'd recommend giving Chris Hansen's recent uploads a go, they're pretty solid maps. :-)

I already have two series to broadcast for the whole month: 6 episodes of Austerity, and 3 episodes of All SLIGE'd Up.

Here it is!

What happens, when the talent of individual Doom mappers meet the quick automatic work of random Doom (ran-Doom, hehe) level generators? Ask Impboy - or, check All SLIGE'd Up, instead.

Hilarious shortie parody-stuff from Jacek "JudgeDeadd" Dobrzyniecki. I'm never gonna be able to pronounce his name anyway.

Tormentor667's tribute to AgentSpork's Simplicity. I missed that one, but this one is definitely tormentor-esque! Decide that wheter is it good or not for you - I liked it. Also, ending advertisements were hilarious!

Single map from some "Didy" or whatever He/she is a great mapper anyway, will make some videos about his/her other maps too.

One of Dutch Devil's earlier works. Cacoward-winner though! Cramped, claustrophobic and hard on some places, but the overall design and the feeling is absolutely great! So even if you're impatient, try it: hard, but way not impossible!

Eternal's amazing mapping randomness. Maps from various contest, various themes, but quality is still on top!