Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

The dreaded "S" word!

Technician said:

Blacks. Let's not forget about blacks.

You're right, too true. People I know play this thing called wrap and all it ever is is "ASS ASS ASS ASS" and always by these guys named 50bucks and Lilly Wyne, who always pose on the album covers half naked.

This is what happens when a thread that everyone knows is destined for Hell sticks around for the mods' amusement: Catharsis, trolls, confusion, chilli, psychotherapy... It's got everything! I'm almost motivated to host a reading on Twitch on this thread's anniversary next year.

schwerpunk said:

This is what happens when a thread that everyone knows is destined for Hell sticks around for the mods' amusement: Catharsis, trolls, confusion, chilli, psychotherapy... It's got everything! I'm almost motivated to host a reading on Twitch on this thread's anniversary next year.

It would be anticlimatic if they just helled it when they got bored. No, this needs to end with a bang (lol).

DooM_RO said:

It would be anticlimatic if they just helled it when they got bored. No, this needs to end with a bang (lol).

But who here is willing to dump their virginal complexes on us next?

188DarkRevived said:

because a huge difference between songs and Hollywood movies is that some songs are capable of being the autobiographies of the actual singers who sing them rather than being some irrelevant fictional crap for mere entertainment. Some singers regard their autobiographical music as a cure from their own suicide and depression rather than regarding them as a tool for entertaining the wolfish masses who could care less about them.

188DarkRevived said:

You're deluding yourself

Locking would be kind of disappointing as well. No, this thread needs to be dragged to the front page, hung by it's neck until nearly dead and then get disembowelled, quartered and nailed to the Doomworld logo.

:)

Has there ever been a longer pussy parade in this forum's history than this one? This is like the culmination of all the weirdos that have cropped up over the past 10 years in one beautifully disgusting freak storm. Weird creepy stalkers, "asexuals" (a personal favorite), dudes who lopped their dongs off, 40+ year old virgins, proponents of banging children, and a whopping dosage of autism and social awkwardness - it has it all!

I'll take AndrewB and 40oz posts any day over this train wreck, but I'm afraid that we've gone too far down the internet rabbit hole at this point. I may have overlooked it, but I have to assume that cartoon ponies show up in this thread somewhere as well.

Kontra Kommando said:

I'm happy this thread re-opened so I can post this.

I'm totally gonna make this my ringtone. No-one calls me anyways.