Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

1994 Tune-up Demos [-complevel 9]

Thanks. ;)

You could record something for this as well, I thought it suits your preferences.

j4rio, I really like when you do this kind of effort (beating your own times). The ending result is wonderful!

I wonder if you would do this kind of effort in a map like MAP29 (which needs a max by you, by the way!).

Great demos on a great map, definitely more interesting than these typical one minute Icon of Sin affairs. ;)
Would be nice to see m29 max now... Very fun castle level from Tatsurd.

Map 31 UV Speed in 0:23. 0:23 seems to be the only time I can get when I get to the exit. After a couple of minutes of solid attempts I give up. I'm pretty certain that below 0:20 is possible.

9431-023.zip

Ancalagon said:

Map30 tell me this max is valid in 4:36
One of the most crazy map30 I've seen

Wow. Well done.

Tbh I wasn't sure if this map would interest anyone to max. I got the impression the spawners added too much of a random factor.

But I was right in my expectation that whomever did a max, they would make it look easy *L*

Thanks for playing :0)

Map 32 NM Speed in 2:40. I was aiming for a much faster time very disappointing mucked up in the cyberdemon cage room. Luckily, my mouse didn't cut out in this recording.

9432-240.zip

Ancalagon said:

Map30 tell me this max is valid in 4:36
One of the most crazy map30 I've seen

wonderful level! big pro to the authors :) nice demo, and acccording to smart total count yes- it should be valid