Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrthejoshmon

lets make a BAD megawad.

because is not in the plans do a official release of this? At least in the original intent of scype2k....

also, see to complete the mad megawad guys!

For those who don't know, Josh does not have access to his computer right now because it was confiscated by police under suspicion/accused of something that is definitely not true.

I don't know what but he does occasionally post to the Doomworld Facebook group via mobile and some pages sometimes so if you need to get in contact, you should message him via there.

Via my Xbox 360's IE app.

I would not mind if someone took over and did the uploadin themselves, infact I would heavily apreciate it (this thing has no spell check by the way).

Thank you Chris for informing them about the situation :)

mmm... i think there will be some problem on musical license on this wad, since as far as i remember there was a commercial mp3 on the "doom racer" level

walter confalonieri said:

...i think there will be some problem on musical license on this wad...
a commercial mp3 on the "doom racer" level

Damn! This is bad news :(
Then again I suppose it is a good thing I wasn't able to /idgames it as it could have ended badly, good find walter confalonieri I would never have noticed it :)

is not a big problem, if someone found a midi version of that song (or some other tune that fits it...)