Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geo

Megaman (9 is difficult)

Ribbiks said:

maybe, but X4 still kicks ass.

It definitely is the second best X game in my opinion. I haven't played beyond X5 because, well there's only so many times you can kill Sigma.

My favourite megamans EVER are (in order, from best ever to not so best) Megaman X, Megaman X3, Megaman 2, Megaman X2, Megaman 1.

exp(x) said:

Will someone please explain to me why Mega Man's jumping sprite is so goddamn stupid looking?

it's also used as the falling sprite and the pain sprite, if I recall correctly. With increased cartridge space should have come more animation for the main character, but that didn't happen.

Edit: Looks like I'm wrong:

Then I guess my only explanation is that Megaman is essentially a kid, since he was to be Dr Light's son he never had. Or something like that. Surely explains how goofy the whole series is as a whole.

DoOmEr4LiFe said:

It definitely is the second best X game in my opinion. I haven't played beyond X5 because, well there's only so many times you can kill Sigma.

X4 is really damn good. I remember it being super hard as a kid, it's still difficult to me now, but at least I can finally move on past the first stage.