Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andy Olivera

The DooMed Speed Demos Archive returns!

Hello, Andy:
My 3 Heures d'agonie demos (3h12x008 and 3h27x012) are marked as TAS, but they aren't TASes... Just incorrect zip names, my bad.

This demo of mine is missing.

Fava Beans movies: current times of three of them do not include E1M8.
22:54 OK
26:00 26:16
5:48 6:29
15:37 16:03

37 demos this week.

vdgg: The link is pay only now, and the demo doesn't play back with the later versions. Also, 01fava table updated. Thanks!

Hey Andy,

could you change the .zip available on this page to the one found here? It's the same wad, so the demos won't desync, it's just renamed, and updated with a proper textfile.

I think it might look better and be more clear if the site used the filenames for 2002 A DooM Odyssey. In other words, rather then 2002ado (v1) and 2002ado (v2), use 2002ado and 2002ad10. I doubt many demos will be done on the latter anyways, especially considering that the speedrunning community has sort of agreed to stick to the earlier version, and since there are demos for 2001-e1 as well.

So I was testing key grabs today, and I went to check "sr50 always on" to make it easier, when I noticed it was already on. This worried me, so I went backwards through my demos, and, sure enough, it appears several were mistakenly recorded with this feature enabled. I see no value in marking these crappy demos as TAS, so please remove the following:

Kama Sutra: ks01-105, ks03-115, ks22-805
1monster: 1m31p019, 1m31o01680

Sorry for the mistake, I will be more careful in the future.